PayPal for Divi adds a PayPal Button module into the Divi page builder tool making it quick and easy to add PayPal Buy Now and Donate buttons to any WordPress page or post built with Divi.
- Buy Now Button
- Donate Button
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
2.0.0 - 04.04.2019
- Feature - Adds AE Updater compatibility for future notices and automated updates. (PFD-25) (PFD-26)
- Feature - Adds INR (Indian Rupee) currency code compatibility. (PFD-5)
- Feature - Moves plugin code away from WordPress directory hosting to our own servers. (PFD-24)
1.1.1 - 02.18.2019
- Fix - Adjustments for compatibility with latest updates in Divi theme.
1.1.0 - 08.01.2018
- Feature - Adds Divi Visual Builder Compatibility.
- Fix - Resolves an issue with PayPal account ID sanitization causing data conflicts.
- Fix - Resolves issues with compatibility in latest version of Divi Builder.
- Fix - Adds a missing space in the admin notice.
1.0.6 - 06.21.2018
- Feature - Adds option to have forms open in new browser tab or not.
- Tweak - Adds better data sanitization for overall privacy and security.
1.0.5 - 01.03.2018
- Tweak - Ads a note about leaving the price blank if you want to let the payer enter their own amount.
- Tweak - Adds cursor style to PayPal buttons.
- Fix - Resolves PHP notices causing problems with drop down menu when PayPal Button Manager is being used.
- Fix - Resolves compatibility issues with latest updates to the Divi theme.
1.0.4 – 02.25.2017
- Feature – Adds multi-currency support. (#23)
1.0.3 – 02.25.2017
- Feature – Adds a settings panel where you can setup one or more PayPal accounts to be used with the Divi PayPal Button module. (#18)
- Feature – PayPal WP Button Manager Compatibility. (#19)
- Refactor – Structures plugin in OOP structure. (#20)
1.0.2 – 02.10.2017
- Feature – Adds Return URL and Cancel URL to the PayPal button module settings. (#17)
1.0.1 – 02.09.2017
- Tweak – Minor code adjustments (cleanup).
1.0.0 – 02.09.2017
- Initial Stable Release
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
We understand that there can be issues whilst utilizing out of date browsers. Please ensure you use up to date browsers when using our vendor’s products. For DIVI Theme – Third Party Plugins may not perform as desired in the Divi Visual Builder if this is the case, please use the classic builder. We are working with our vendors to rectify this situation as quickly as possible. With the release of Divi 4.0 developer documentation and SOME support of third-party modules and plugins are now accessible through the visual builder.
Please be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the master theme that you are using in order to take advantage of our themes and plugins.
Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of Digital Downloads, Refunds are not possible unless the plugin or theme is unusable in your set up – we will require proof of this – please ensure that the product you are buying will do the job you want it too. In the case of Divi and Visual Builder compatibility – some plugins do not yet have 100% VB compatibility. Please check descriptions thoroughly to ascertain VB compatibility. Whilst every effort is made by our vendors to ensure compatibility with other themes, plugins and or web servers. This can never be guaranteed due to the many thousands of iterations in the wild. Please do not be afraid to ask the vendor for support by visiting the product page and clicking the relevant link. Warranty for fitness of products used on your installation is neither given nor implied.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here