PayPal for Divi adds a PayPal Button module into the Divi page builder tool making it quick and easy to add PayPal Buy Now and Donate buttons to any WordPress page or post built with Divi.
- Buy Now Button
- Donate Button
2.0.0 - 04.04.2019
- Feature - Adds AE Updater compatibility for future notices and automated updates. (PFD-25) (PFD-26)
- Feature - Adds INR (Indian Rupee) currency code compatibility. (PFD-5)
- Feature - Moves plugin code away from WordPress directory hosting to our own servers. (PFD-24)
1.1.1 - 02.18.2019
- Fix - Adjustments for compatibility with latest updates in Divi theme.
1.1.0 - 08.01.2018
- Feature - Adds Divi Visual Builder Compatibility.
- Fix - Resolves an issue with PayPal account ID sanitization causing data conflicts.
- Fix - Resolves issues with compatibility in latest version of Divi Builder.
- Fix - Adds a missing space in the admin notice.
1.0.6 - 06.21.2018
- Feature - Adds option to have forms open in new browser tab or not.
- Tweak - Adds better data sanitization for overall privacy and security.
1.0.5 - 01.03.2018
- Tweak - Ads a note about leaving the price blank if you want to let the payer enter their own amount.
- Tweak - Adds cursor style to PayPal buttons.
- Fix - Resolves PHP notices causing problems with drop down menu when PayPal Button Manager is being used.
- Fix - Resolves compatibility issues with latest updates to the Divi theme.
1.0.4 – 02.25.2017
- Feature – Adds multi-currency support. (#23)
1.0.3 – 02.25.2017
- Feature – Adds a settings panel where you can setup one or more PayPal accounts to be used with the Divi PayPal Button module. (#18)
- Feature – PayPal WP Button Manager Compatibility. (#19)
- Refactor – Structures plugin in OOP structure. (#20)
1.0.2 – 02.10.2017
- Feature – Adds Return URL and Cancel URL to the PayPal button module settings. (#17)
1.0.1 – 02.09.2017
- Tweak – Minor code adjustments (cleanup).
1.0.0 – 02.09.2017
- Initial Stable Release
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here