It is display Custom 404 Page on your website using divi library layout and All Socials icons on Header and Footer.
Tested Up to
Divi : Version: 3.19.10
WordPress : Version 5.0.3
DP 404 Page & Header and Footer Social Icons : 1.1
20 Styles of Header Social Icon with color options
30 Styles of Footer Social Icon with color options
5 Json Layout of 404 Page
For 404 Page
1. Go to Divi -> Theme Options
2. Now you can see “404 Page” Tab
3. Create Your 404 page design on “Divi Library” and select layout on “404 page” tab.
For Social Icons
1. Go to Divi -> Theme Options -> General
2. Just set “Enabled/Disabled” icon as per your need.
3. You can also set “Open Social URLs in New Tab” option
Changelog:1.0 Version 1.1 20 Styles of Header Social Icon with color options 30 Styles of Footer Social Icon with color options 5 Json Layout of 404 Page
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here