Brand (3 demos)
$67.00 - $97.00Live Preview
Brand is a multipurpose child Theme for Divi.
Custom Top bar and footer
The top bar and footer are custom sections, which makes them very customizable. You can add any Divi module in these sections.
- 12 main pages.
- Call to action button in menu
- Custom top bar
- Custom 404 page
- Custom footer
- Stylish animation effects
3 demo examples
You can use this design for all kind of businesses. Brand landscaper color scheme is included in the download file the images are replaced with image placeholders.
- This child theme requires the Divi parent theme to be installed. You need an active Elegant Themes subscription for this child theme to work, which is not included in the purchase price of this product.
- It is highly recommended that you install this child theme on a fresh WordPress installation.
- A good knowledge of Divi and basic knowledge of CSS (a little bit of color swapping).
Your use of the purchased item is limited to use on one live website and one for development.
You may use the purchased item on multiple installations.
Images that are used in this child theme are replaced due to licensing.
Brand is compatible with:
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here