Or…When Eileen Met Bruno.
We love to interview developers and this little chat is particularly interesting as Bruno lets us into the mindset of a plugin developer. ‘What do users want, how do I produce it and how do I get it to market.’
Let Eileen and Bruno take you on the development journey, demonstrate the plugin and its functions and then, visit the product page for even more on how to use the outstanding Divi Filterable Module.
Here is just some of what you get to do with the Divi Filterable Module
“Divi – Filterable Blog Module” was developed with the focus on high performance and uses advanced Ajax functionality. With Divi Filterable modules there is no need for other plugins, all of the features you need are available in the settings. With “Divi – Filterable Blog Module” you can add tags and categories, numbered pagination, add-more-button and freely customize your site. Yes, you can build a feed just rely on a single category. But you also can create feeds on as many categories and tags as you need.
- Works with every custom post-type (posts, projects, WooCommerce products and more..)
- Use it for your search-, category-, tags-, author- and WooCommerce pages
- Fully compatible with the default WooCommerce widgets, search- and order options
- Include and Exclude posts by categories (and sub-categories) and tags
- Load new posts by Ajax for better performance
- Fully compatible with the browser history API
- Fullwidth- and Masonry Layout
- Set up to 3 featured posts ordered by their id’s
- Numbered pagination or an add more button
- Set your desired posts per page number, your offset and order your posts by ASC or DESC, by date, title, author, modified, random, comment count
- Determine the same height for the featured images
- You can show the excerpt, content or hide both. You can also limit the excerpt/content word count
- Lightbox support for featured images, galleries, videos
- Automatic updates directly from inside the plugin
- Multisite compatible
- CDN compatible
- and Much More!
Each of these described functions is built right into the plugin. With “Divi – Filterable Blog Module,” you will be ready to create the blog of your dreams all with just one great plugin. “Divi – Filterable Blog Module” can make your blogs faster to load, improve browser compatibility for display, improve organization and drastically improve navigation for all of your users. This simple to install plugin can make a drastic difference in your website as a whole.