Vue is a fully responsive WordPress blog for use with Divi by Elegant Themes.
Are you a blogger who needs an advertising & e-commerce ready blog design with bags of style? Vue is perfect for you. Bundled with the premium plugin, LayerSlider, for making the most of your featured posts, it also has a 1/3 width sidebar for adding plenty of links and ad space.
It integrates perfectly with WooCommerce allowing you to accept payment from many payment gateways, PayPal, bank transfer and more.
The child theme works with the parent theme, Divi from Elegant Themes. Purchasing Divi ($69 per year or $249 one-time payment) is required to make this child theme work. The child includes carefully crafted page layouts, for every page you see in the demo site. Install page layouts and add and remove sections with just one click, using a simple drag and drop interface.
- LayerSlider Premium plugin included, worth $17 (unlimited updates)
- One-click install of child theme, plugins required and demo data
- Comprehensive video walkthrough
- 6 custom page layouts, as seen in the demo site, ready to load in seconds
- Information and gallery pages
- Divi Bloom & Monarch plugins pre-styled
- Layered Photoshop files for all graphics shown
- Links to the free Google fonts used from the help file
- E-commerce pre-styled and installed with just one click
NOTE: Hosted WordPress and the Divi theme for WordPress are needed for this design.
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here