Vertical Child Theme for Divi
$150.00Live Preview Screenshots
Vertical is a fully responsive scrolling parallax child theme for use with Divi by Elegant Themes.
The site is carefully laid out to encourage visitors to scroll through every section whilst enjoying your images. With quick links in the menu and arrows throughout, it’s easy to navigate and simple to explore.
The child theme works with the parent theme, Divi from Elegant Themes. To make this theme work, you will need to purchase the Divi theme ($69).
Vertical includes carefully crafted page layouts, for the scrolling home page, blog page, information pages and gallery pages. The theme comes with a detailed set of instructions and a full video walkthrough and set up takes no more than 15-20 minutes.
- Easy one-click install
- 6 custom page layouts, as seen in the demo site, ready to load in seconds
- 3 gallery styles
- Layered Photoshop files for all graphics
- Links to the free fonts used from the help file
- Automatic prompt to install free plugins to give your site added styling and functionality
- Standalone portfolio website or simple blogsite
- Matching FREE Showit stylegroup available (comes free inside the Showit software)
NOTE: Hosted WordPress and the Divi theme for WordPress are needed for this design.
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here