Simple Church – Divi Child Theme
Simple Church – A Divi Child Theme
Simple church is a child theme for the Divi theme by Elegant Themes. It a mobile responsive and includes CSS tweaks that go beyond the standard Divi theme. The package includes:
- – A Divi child theme which includes special CSS for hovering, and fading in from top and bottom.
- – CSS code for gradient headers (fully customisable in the editor).
- – The projects menu has been changed to Sermons.
- – Filterable portfolio module design with Sermons in mind.
- – Customizable global footer.
- – Royalty Free Sample Images
- – Custom functions.php
- – Custom style.css
- – Full child theme consists of 3 page layouts, 1 section layout, 4 row layouts, 1 module layout.
Includes an installation guide for your convenience.
This child theme requires the Divi Framework by Elegant Themes, which must be purchased separately. You are free to use this child theme for both personal and commercial use on as many sites as you wish. We will make every attempt to ensure that this child theme is compatible with all future releases of Divi. Basic support for this child theme is available for up to 6 months from the date of purchase. We cannot provide support for all customizations of our themes.
Changelog:1.0 - Intial Release
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here