$67.00 - $97.00Live Preview
Restery is a multipurpose Divi child theme specially designed for restaurant owners like pizzerias, bakeries, cafeterias and any other dining related website.
- 8 Main pages
- Reservation form
- Menu page
- CTA in menu
- Custom footer
- Custom search result page
- Custom blog page
- Custom 404 page
- Step by step installation
On the reservation form, you will find a form created with Contact form 7 plugin. This is a free form builder plugin. This form is included in the download.
Your use of the purchased item is limited to use on one live website and one for development.
You may use the purchased item on multiple installations.
- This child theme requires the Divi parent theme to be installed. You need an active Elegant Themes subscription for this child theme to work, which is not included in the purchase price of this product.
- It is highly recommended that you install this child theme on a fresh WordPress installation.
- Good knowledge of Divi and basic knowledge of CSS (a little bit of color swapping).
Images that are used in this child theme are replaced due to licensing. However, I have a complete list which images are used you can find these in the documentation.
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here