BLOG Theme is a great theme designed for personal blogs, websites and many more. It includes 8 page layouts:
- Home – shows the logo on a slow zoom moving to right background image, followed by the posts slider and 3 columns sticky posts.
- Home – Blog – shows the posts in blog view (featured image, post title, meta information, excerpt and read more button)
- Home – Grid – shows the posts in 4 columns grid view (small featured image, post title, meta information and excerpt). Hovering an image will show an overlay icon on a semitransparent background.
- Home – Compact – shows the posts in 4 columns compact view (small featured image, post title and meta information). Hovering an image will show an overlay icon on a semitransparent background.
- Logo Variations – there are 6 logo types for this theme. Select the one you like more.
- Posts – the blog posts are displayed in blog view and you can also see specific post types: Image, Audio or Video posts.
- About – a short summary about the blog author, with a nice picture of his activity.
- Contact Me – the contact form preceded by a short text with a relevant image.
Different combinations and layouts can be created.
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
We understand that there can be issues whilst utilizing out of date browsers. Please ensure you use up to date browsers when using our vendor’s products. For DIVI Theme – Third Party Plugins may not perform as desired in the Divi Visual Builder if this is the case, please use the classic builder. We are working with our vendors to rectify this situation as quickly as possible. With the release of Divi 3.1 developer documentation and SOME support of third-party modules and plugins are now accessible through the visual builder.
Please be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the master theme that you are using in order to take advantage of our themes and plugins.
Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of Digital Downloads, Refunds are not possible unless the plugin or theme is unusable in your set up – we will require proof of this – please ensure that the product you are buying will do the job you want it too. In the case of Divi and Visual Builder compatibility – some plugins do not yet have 100% VB compatibility. Please check descriptions thoroughly to ascertain VB compatibility. Whilst every effort is made by our vendors to ensure compatibility with other themes, plugins and or web servers. This can never be guaranteed due to the many thousands of iterations in the wild. Please do not be afraid to ask the vendor for support by visiting the product page and clicking the relevant link. Warranty for fitness of products used on your installation is neither given nor implied.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
You have questions about your purchased plugin, theme or layout? Then use this form to get your answers as soon as possible. If you have a license key, please enter it here. You can find it in your account under "view details and downloads". Otherwise, please use the invoice id from your invoice.