KRIAR MEDICAL is a well-designed and fully responsive Divi Child-Theme for surgeons, doctors, medical centers, dentist chambers, clinics, fitness & beauty centers, pharmacies, small hospitals and other types of health-related websites. You can use it also as a vet theme.
Kriar Medical features:
– 6 Pages (Home, Clinic, Services, Doctors, Departments and Contact)
– 18 sections
– Service section with special effect
– Customized Team section
– Style.css file with customized css.
KriarMedical is developed on Divi 3.0+ Theme for WordPress.
One Click Demo Content Install.
INCLUDED IN YOUR DOWNLOAD
KRIAR MEDICAL DIVI CHILD THEME .zip FILE
KRIAR MEDICAL DIVI CHILD THEME FOLDER :
– Kriar Medical Customizer Settings.json (Customizer file)
– Kriar Medical Theme Options.json (Theme Options file)
– Medical.wordpress.xml (XML file for easy import)
– ALL LAYOUTS.json (All Layouts – Pages and Sections)
– ALL SECTIONS.json (All Sections Layouts)
– ALL PAGES.json (All Pages Layouts)
/SINGLE PAGES Folder:
– Include 6 Pages layouts (json files)
/INDIVIDUAL SECTIONS Folder:
– Include 18 Sections layouts (json files)
Developer Contact for Support:
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here