$10.90 - $21.90Watch Intro
If you have a single-page site or very long pages on your site having lots of sections, then you might probably need to use the Dot Navigation to make navigation through the page easier. Divi provides such a posibility but its side navigation lacks some of the important features. For example, someone might want to hide it on mobile devices or control dots number. Or apply custom styling to it. DotNav plugin enhances the Dot Navigation of Divi Theme. It adds lots of new options to the Theme Customizer which let you do all the customizations of Dot Navigation with live preview. Here are some of the features of this plugin:
- Automatic update notifications with one-click updates via WP Dashboard
- Lots of options to style the look and feel of the Dot Navigation (colors, margins, paddings, borders, border radius, etc.);
- Show/Hide Dot Navigation on different devices (Desktop/Tablet/Phone);
- Hide selected page sections dots from the Dot Navigation;
- Show page section ids as dot tooltips or even style them to look like a normal menu;
- New awesome features coming soon…
The DotNav plugin works perfectly with the ScrollTop plugin which extends the the functionality of Divi back to top button, you might want to check it out too.
IMPORTANT: please read the Documentation before using this plugin.
Other Divi plugins by Ivan Chi
- v1.3.6 (26.06.2019)
-- Fix: fixed the 'show labels' feature not working properly when the Active&Hover mode selected
- v1.3.5 (28.03.2019)
-- Improvement: updated the plugin updater to the latest version
- v1.3.4 (13.11.2018)
-- Fix: fixed the issue with settings default values not being applied correctly in some cases
- v1.3.3 (01.11.2018)
-- Fix: fixed the non-numeric value warning
-- Improved RTL support
-- Fix: fixed issue with hiding the dot navigation on different devices occuring when the Show On Scroll feature enabled
-- New feature: make dot naviagtion visible after scrolling the page
-- New feature: adjust scroll amount(in px) after which the dot navigation becomes visible
-- New feature: added out-animations available when dot navigation is set to be visible after scroll
-- Improvement: multi-input controls now have the "reset to default" functionality
-- Improvement: various code optimisations
-- Misc: updated plugin Customizer settings panel color scheme for consistency with other plugins
-- Fix: fixed the animation duration control issue causing the float number to be rounded
-- Added automatic updates feature.
-- Fixed a bug with dots not hiding if the selected section wasn't assigned a CSS id.
-- Fixed a bug with dot labels not showing for sections that go after disabled sections.
-- Fixed a bug with dot hiding feature not working properly in some specific cases.
-- Added animations feature, now it is possible to apply different animations to dot navigation and set its duration.
-- Initial Release
- You may install this product on the number of websites that you build for yourself or your clients according to purchased license.
- You are not allowed to resell or redistribute the plugin in any form or by any means without prior written permission of the author. We kindly ask you to respect developer’s work.
- By purchasing the DotNav plugin for Divi you receive 1 year of support and updates. Premium support charges may be incurred after this period. Support does not comprise individual plugin customizations.
Please be aware that you will need an amount of experience in Divi Theme and WordPress to take advantage of our themes and plugins.
Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of Digital Downloads, Refunds are not possible – please ensure that the product you are buying will do the job you want it to.
All support for products is handled by Vendors and contact details will be included in the download packages. If contact details are not found within the files, please do contact us and we will be happy to put you in touch with the vendor concerned.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
You have questions about your purchased plugin, theme or layout? Then use this form to get your answers as soon as possible. If you have a license key, please enter it here. You can find it in your account under "view details and downloads". Otherwise, please use the invoice id from your invoice.