A simple to use, yet very powerful module for the Divi and Extra theme. Our Before After Slider is fully compatible with the Visual Builder and probably the best in its class as we always go the extra mile for you.
Based on our customers feedback, we were able to enhance the module to a point, where it just smashes similar products from our competitors and we will continue to improve it wherever we can – just contact us with your improvement suggestions. Our module features no coding, no hassle, no headache, nothing but pure joy – and the best support you can get, without paying a dime ever again.
Of course you get all the other familiar Divi module options like background, sizing, spacing, animation, box shadows and so on. And if thats not enough, there are even custom CSS fields and more new features in the pipeline, which will make this module something you will want to use in every project.
- Lifetime Support and Updates
- Visual Builder compatible
- Lightweight, pre-minified codebase
- Compatible with most lazy loading images plugins for first class pagespeed scores
- Customisable labels (including fonts, color, background color and whether to always show them)
- Customisable overlay (color or complete deactivation)
- Horizontal and vertical slider direction
- Slider starting position
- Custom image alt text for both images
- Custom CSS Fields
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
- Added font settings for labels
- Added background color setting for labels
- Added setting to permanently show labels
- Added color setting for overlay
- Added setting to disable overlay
- Added more custom CSS fields
- Added color settings for slider and handle
- Visual Builder support
- Compatibility with various lazy loading images plugins
- Made module stand out in Divi Builder to be easier to find
- * Initial release
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
We understand that there can be issues whilst utilizing out of date browsers. Please ensure you use up to date browsers when using our vendor’s products. For DIVI Theme – Third Party Plugins may not perform as desired in the Divi Visual Builder if this is the case, please use the classic builder. We are working with our vendors to rectify this situation as quickly as possible. With the release of Divi 4.0 developer documentation and SOME support of third-party modules and plugins are now accessible through the visual builder.
Please be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the master theme that you are using in order to take advantage of our themes and plugins.
Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of Digital Downloads, Refunds are not possible unless the plugin or theme is unusable in your set up – we will require proof of this – please ensure that the product you are buying will do the job you want it too. In the case of Divi and Visual Builder compatibility – some plugins do not yet have 100% VB compatibility. Please check descriptions thoroughly to ascertain VB compatibility. Whilst every effort is made by our vendors to ensure compatibility with other themes, plugins and or web servers. This can never be guaranteed due to the many thousands of iterations in the wild. Please do not be afraid to ask the vendor for support by visiting the product page and clicking the relevant link. Warranty for fitness of products used on your installation is neither given nor implied.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here