A simple to use, yet very powerful module for the Divi and Extra theme. Our Before After Slider is fully compatible with the Visual Builder and probably the best in its class as we always go the extra mile for you.
Based on our customers feedback, we were able to enhance the module to a point, where it just smashes similar products from our competitors and we will continue to improve it wherever we can – just contact us with your improvement suggestions. Our module features no coding, no hassle, no headache, nothing but pure joy – and the best support you can get, without paying a dime ever again.
Of course you get all the other familiar Divi module options like background, sizing, spacing, animation, box shadows and so on. And if thats not enough, there are even custom CSS fields and more new features in the pipeline, which will make this module something you will want to use in every project.
- Lifetime Support and Updates
- Visual Builder compatible
- Lightweight, pre-minified codebase
- Compatible with most lazy loading images plugins for first class pagespeed scores
- Customisable labels (including fonts, color, background color and whether to always show them)
- Customisable overlay (color or complete deactivation)
- Horizontal and vertical slider direction
- Slider starting position
- Custom image alt text for both images
- Custom CSS Fields
- Added font settings for labels
- Added background color setting for labels
- Added setting to permanently show labels
- Added color setting for overlay
- Added setting to disable overlay
- Added more custom CSS fields
- Added color settings for slider and handle
- Visual Builder support
- Compatibility with various lazy loading images plugins
- Made module stand out in Divi Builder to be easier to find
- * Initial release
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here