Divi Mobile Menu
Divi Mobile Menu allows for anyone without knowledge of writing code to modify or style the Divi Mobile Navigation through the WordPress Customizer or Divi Theme Customize tool.
Users have the ability to change the mobile menu and submenu text size, color, font, hover text and background color. Change the submenu dropdown icon, size, and color.
Newly added is the ability to change the width at which the WordPress website uses the Mobile Menu instead of the Desktop Menu.
What to add style to the hamburger icon or mobile three horizontal lines icon? Now you can change the color and the size with ease.
Note: Tested to work with stock Divi Theme, and Divi Mega Menu.
Directions after plugin purchase:
1. Extract the zipped file and upload the folder to /wp-content/plugins/ directory or load via the standard WordPress plugin installer
2. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
3. Go to Appearance > Customizer > Divi Mobile Plugin
4. Have a great time styling your Divi Mobile Navigation
Changelog:v2.1.2 Release Date: July 2017 - Fixed sub sub menu capabilities v2.1.1 Release Date: March 13th, 2017 - added sub sub menu capabilities v2.1 Release Date: February 1st, 2017 - worked out css text color hover bugs - renamed files v2.0 Release Date: February 1st, 2017 - added WordPress customizer to plugin v1.2 Release Date: October 14th, 2016 - added white background to mobile navigation
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here