With DIVI Customizer you can customize DIVI header, footer and archive pages and can use DIVI library layouts inside other DIVI modules.
With DIVI customizr you can
- show layouts from DIVI library inside other DIVI Modules i.e using shortcodes
- use custom header on all pages i.e you can build a header using DIVI builder and then can use it on all pages
- use custom footer on all pages i.e you can build a footer using DIVI builder and then can use it on all pages
- design a 404 page using DIVI builder and then use it as your default 404 error page
- customize design of blog page
- customize design of category page
- customize design of single page
- display author info box below each post
- display related posts (based on category)
- many more coming 🙂 (Some of them are given below)
- Heading (H1,H2,H3,H4,H5,H6) customizer
- Author page customizer
- Search result page customizer
- Breadcrumbs for DIVI
you can test DIVI customizer before purchasing it all you need to do is just follow given steps 🙂
- Click on login and you will be automatically logged in as a demo user on our demo website.
- to test plugin go to customizer i.e by clicking on appearance —> customize
- Test Plugin, come back and purchase plugin to use it on your website 🙂
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
We understand that there can be issues whilst utilizing out of date browsers. Please ensure you use up to date browsers when using our vendor’s products. For DIVI Theme – Third Party Plugins may not perform as desired in the Divi Visual Builder if this is the case, please use the classic builder. We are working with our vendors to rectify this situation as quickly as possible. With the release of Divi 3.1 developer documentation and SOME support of third-party modules and plugins are now accessible through the visual builder.
Please be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the master theme that you are using in order to take advantage of our themes and plugins.
Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of Digital Downloads, Refunds are not possible unless the plugin or theme is unusable in your set up – we will require proof of this – please ensure that the product you are buying will do the job you want it too. In the case of Divi and Visual Builder compatibility – some plugins do not yet have 100% VB compatibility. Please check descriptions thoroughly to ascertain VB compatibility. Whilst every effort is made by our vendors to ensure compatibility with other themes, plugins and or web servers. This can never be guaranteed due to the many thousands of iterations in the wild. Please do not be afraid to ask the vendor for support by visiting the product page and clicking the relevant link. Warranty for fitness of products used on your installation is neither given nor implied.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
You have questions about your purchased plugin, theme or layout? Then use this form to get your answers as soon as possible. If you have a license key, please enter it here. You can find it in your account under "view details and downloads". Otherwise, please use the invoice id from your invoice.