== DIVI 4 COMPATIBLE ==
Enable dark mode for the Divi Visual Builder and the New Divi Builder Experience.
Why a dark mode?
Because dark user interfaces are:
- very popular currently: Mac OSX Mojave, Adobe Creative Suite…
- comfortable for the eyes (think about your IDE!)
- distraction-free and allow to focus on the essential
- environmentally friendly: fewer colors, less light, less energy!
- Version 1.1.3
- Added: styles adjustments for Global Presets
- Version 1.1.2
- Dark Divi was not loading if the site was using a template created with the Theme Builder in Divi 4.2.x
- Fixed: font upload modal background is dark again
- Version 1.1.1
- Style fixes for Divi 4.x (mainly for modal backgrounds)
- Version 1.1
- Compatibility with Divi 4
- Dark Divi is now avalaible for modals of the New Divi Builder Experience and the Theme Builder
- Style adjustments for Firefox
- Version 1.0.4
- Added: styles adjustments for Global Defaults Editor and history modal
- Tested up to Divi 3.27.4
- Version 1.0.3
- Fixed: some background image previews wasn't displayed
- Fixed: missing styles for keyboard shortcuts text color
- Added: styles for "Quick Actions" modal
- Version 1.0.2
- Compatibility with Divi 3.18.x
- Version 1.0.1
- Added: missing styles to text settings
- Added: styles for modal resize button and scrollbar
- Version 1.0.0
- Initial release
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here