The most powerful Counter Module for the Divi Builder
Counter for Divi is combines the Circle Counter and the Number Counter module in a single powerful module while adding tons of new features. You can:
- Count from one number up or down to another number
- Count Posts, Pages and any custom post type
- Count from one date to another date or to/from the current date
- Add custom pre- and suffix to the number
- Use custom percentage in circle
- Use decimal points in counter
- Fully customize the circle
- Create Pie Charts
- Use all the Divi Module settings like background, border, shadow
- Custom CSS fields for even more possibilities
- Use Theme Customizer Settings
- And much much more
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
- Visual Builder compatibility
- Added a new setting to choose thousands separator
- Fixed issue where in some installations, the counter would display "NaN" while counting
- Fixed a bug where the number in the circle counter did not align vertically on old iOS devices
- New setting to choose decimal separator
- Fixed a cross-browser-compatibility issue with the CSS of the counter
- Fixed Theme Customizer settings for global counter color and counter font size
- Fixed issue where Counter for Divi caused problems with the Theme Customizer of the Elegant Themes Extra theme
- Made module stand out in Divi Builder to be easier to find
- Implemented auto updates via WordPress Plugin page
- Initial release
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
We understand that there can be issues whilst utilizing out of date browsers. Please ensure you use up to date browsers when using our vendor’s products. For DIVI Theme – Third Party Plugins may not perform as desired in the Divi Visual Builder if this is the case, please use the classic builder. We are working with our vendors to rectify this situation as quickly as possible. With the release of Divi 4.0 developer documentation and SOME support of third-party modules and plugins are now accessible through the visual builder.
Please be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the master theme that you are using in order to take advantage of our themes and plugins.
Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of Digital Downloads, Refunds are not possible unless the plugin or theme is unusable in your set up – we will require proof of this – please ensure that the product you are buying will do the job you want it too. In the case of Divi and Visual Builder compatibility – some plugins do not yet have 100% VB compatibility. Please check descriptions thoroughly to ascertain VB compatibility. Whilst every effort is made by our vendors to ensure compatibility with other themes, plugins and or web servers. This can never be guaranteed due to the many thousands of iterations in the wild. Please do not be afraid to ask the vendor for support by visiting the product page and clicking the relevant link. Warranty for fitness of products used on your installation is neither given nor implied.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here