Battle Suit for Divi
The Battle Suit for Divi by Divi Sensei is a collection of useful Divi modules, extension and overall improvements for the Divi Builder and the Divi Theme by Elegant Themes.
Improve your workflow and build beautiful sites using these widgets:
- Bucket: a blurb like module with hover effects, perfect for creating bucket lists or to present products
- Library Layout: inject any layout from the Divi library
- Post Title: a simple post title module
- Post Featured Image: display your featured image with all the advantages and settings of the Image module
- Post Excerpt: a powerful module to display and customise the post excerpt
- Post Meta: a highly customisable module to display post meta information the way you want it
- Post Button: a button to link to a post
- Footer: a module to show the global footer, very useful to for example display the bottom bar on pages using the blank page layouts
- Video Lightbox: like the video lightbox on Elegant Themes blog? With this module you can re-create the look one to one
Our Post related modules are fully compatible with “the loop” so you can use plugins like Toolset to completely customise your archive or search pages without coding, using shortcodes or writing CSS.
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
We understand that there can be issues whilst utilizing out of date browsers. Please ensure you use up to date browsers when using our vendors products. For DIVI Theme – Third Party Plugins may not perform as desired in the Divi Visual Builder. We are working with our vendors to rectify this situation as quickly as possible. With the release of Divi 3.1 developer documentation and SOME support of third party modules and plugins are now accessible through the visual builder.
Please be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the master theme that you are using in order to take advantage of our themes and plugins.
Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of Digital Downloads, Refunds are not possible unless the plugin or theme is unusable in your set up – we will require proof of this – please ensure that the product you are buying will do the job you want it too. In the case of Divi and Visual Builder compatibility – some plugins do not yet have 100% VB compatibility. Please check descriptions thoroughly to ascertain VB compatibility. Whilst every effort is made by our vendors to ensure compatibility with other themes, plugins and or web servers. This can never be guaranteed due to the many thousands of iterations in the wild. Please do not be afraid to ask the vendor for support by visiting the product page and clicking the relevant link.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.