Battle Suit for Divi
The Battle Suit for Divi by Divi Sensei is a collection of useful Divi modules, extension and overall improvements for the Divi Builder and the Divi Theme by Elegant Themes.
Improve your workflow and build beautiful sites using these widgets:
- Bucket: a blurb like module with hover effects, perfect for creating bucket lists or to present products
- Library Layout: inject any layout from the Divi library
- Post Title: a simple post title module
- Post Featured Image: display your featured image with all the advantages and settings of the Image module
- Post Excerpt: a powerful module to display and customise the post excerpt
- Post Meta: a highly customisable module to display post meta information the way you want it
- Post Button: a button to link to a post
- Footer: a module to show the global footer, very useful to for example display the bottom bar on pages using the blank page layouts
- Video Lightbox: like the video lightbox on Elegant Themes blog? With this module you can re-create the look one to one
Our Post related modules are fully compatible with “the loop” so you can use plugins like Toolset to completely customise your archive or search pages without coding, using shortcodes or writing CSS.
Submit a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here
I don’t know what the latest version of Divi that can be used with this plugin is, but when I used it on the newest version (3.9), it did not work as intended. The video lightbox would not function, and the meta would not show the tags or categories. Overall, it is an excellent plugin, but be advised that on 3.9 it doesn’t seem to work correctly.
Thank you very much for noticing. You are right. We will release a update tomorrow which will fix this. 🙂
Can you verify that the categories and tags are showing up on the frontend but not in the visual builder?