Artisan is a fully responsive e-commerce-ready WordPress child theme for use with Divi by Elegant Themes.
Food bloggers, commercial photographers, makers and creatives, Artisan is designed especially for you. Let your message and images shine.
Artisan is e-commerce ready. It integrates perfectly with WooCommerce allowing you to accept payment from many payment gateways, PayPal, bank transfer and more.
The child theme works with the parent theme, Divi from Elegant Themes. Purchasing Divi ($69 per year or $249 one-time payment) is required to make this child theme work. The child includes carefully crafted page layouts, for every page you see in the demo site. Install page layouts and add and remove sections with just one click, using a simple drag and drop interface.
- 6 custom page layouts, as seen in the demo site, ready to load in seconds
- 3 gallery styles
- Layered Photoshop files for all graphics
- Links to the free fonts used from the help file
- Links to recommended free plugins to give your site added styling and functionality
- Can be standalone portfolio website, simple blogsite or full e-commerce store
Suitable for Ecommerce
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here