The better Accordion
Divis Accordion Module is really nice if you quickly need to add an Accordion to your site but it is very limited in functionality and designability. Accordion for Divi is a replacement for the default Divi Accordion with a lot of extra functions.
The module is completely stylable via the module settings and has CSS fields for every element. But not only that, instead of creating content ad-hoc inside the module, Accordion for Divi adds a new Post Type to your WordPress (similar to the Projects Post Type). You can categorize your Accordion Items and select the categories you want to use inside the module. This lets you use the Divi Builder to create the content of an Accordion Item.
Besides that, Accordion for Divi comes with the option to use it as toggles, meaning that you are now no longer forced to have the first toggle open and one toggle open at any time. This looks a lot cleaner and is perfect if you want to create FAQs or other kind of Accordions.
Please have a look at the documentation to find out how to use Accordion for Divi.
Accordion for Divi is a WordPress plugin. Download the zip file and install it in WordPress Plugin section like any other plugin. There is no need to unzip the file. Once installed, updates can be automatically installed via WordPress without the need to delete and install the new version again.
Contact & Help
If you have questions, need help or found a bug, use the contact form on the demo page.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
= 1.7 =
* Fixed a bug where nesting Accordions caused inner toggles to open along the parent and then stop working
= 1.6 =
* Added ID field to Accordion Items
= 1.5 =
* Fixed issue where toggle icon, icon color, border settings and background settings could get resetted when using the visual builder
* Fixed issue where Accordion for Divi did not reset the post loop after generarting the toggles
= 1.4 =
* Minor structural improvements
* Additonal CSS settings for toggle content wrapper element
= 1.3 =
* Color settings for Title background
= 1.2.1 =
* Fixed CSS issues
= 1.2 =
* Added Fullwidth version of the module to use in Fullwidth Sections
= 1.1 =
* Added Accordion Item Priority for custom sorting
* Setting to choose Title heading level
* Minor CSS tweaks
= 1.0 =
* Initial release
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here