WooCommerce Attribute Swatches
- Color swatches – let customers see all of the product’s color options in one place.
- Image swatches – show a preview of each variation’s actual appearance, so your customer has a clear sense of what they’re getting.
- Text and radio buttons – display product attributes as clickable text-based options; ideal for non-visual attributes such as “Size”.
The good news is that you no longer need an additional plugin in order to enhance these filters. Now, you can use your visual and text-based swatches within the product filter widgets.
- Provides customers with a visual way to sort and filter products.
- Improves the appearance and style of your WooCommerce filters.
- Offers a preview of the various options available for your products.
- Display any type of attribute swatch on catalog and shop pages (and make your decision based on each individual product, if desired).
- Offer customers an at-a-glance view of what options are available for each item.
- Let customers click through to the product page by selecting swatch icons, or set it up so that clicking on a swatch changes the product’s image.
Now it’s possible to create complex pricing structures for variable products by increasing or decreasing the price based on the chosen product options.
- Set up a customized pricing structure quickly and intuitively.
- Attach fees to attributes of a product. I.e. when the “Material” is “Gold” add $15 to the product price.
- Automatically adds relevant fees when customers select an item.