WP Swift Control allows you to quickly access all important areas of your WordPress website right from the frontend.
Replace the WordPress admin bar and provide your customers with the best possible User Experience.
Quickly jump to the key areas of your website right from the front-end of your website.
Better User Experience
Replace the WordPress Admin Bar with WP Swift Control for the best possible User Experience
Edit your page, open the WordPress customizer, jump to the Dashboard of your website & more!
Unlimited Custom Controls
Add an unlimited amount of custom controls to your Swift Menu and send your customers to the key areas of their website – or anywhere else!
Page Builder Support
Swift Control PRO will automatically detect and launch the page builder if your Post, Page or CPT was created in Elementor, Brizy, Divi or Beaver Builder.
Custom Post Type Support
Swift Control PRO automatically detects registered post types and provides you with the necessary controls.
Adding a new Product is a breeze with Swift Control PRO.
Give your users the ability to quickly sign out of their website – with just a click.
Swift Control PRO is 100% multisite compatible. Configure Swift Control from the main site of your network and your changes will apply to all subsites.
Version 1.4 - February 20, 2020
- New: Hide Swift Control widgets based on user roles
- New: Filter to hide Swift Control panel from certain pages, archives, etc. (swift_control_frontend_display)
Version 1.3 - February 04, 2020
- New: Hide admin bar based on user roles
- New: Drag & Drop Swift Control panel
- New: Option to expand Swift Control panel by default
- New: Option to remove indicator arrow
Version 1.2.1 - January 29, 2020
- New: Support for Wallace inline
Version 1.2 - January 28, 2020
- New: Support for Oxygen page builder
- New: Export/Import functionality
- New: Support for Page Builder Cloud
- New: RTL support
Version 220.127.116.11 - January 24, 2020
- Fixed: EMP plugin updater
Version 1.1.5 - January 22, 2020
- Tweak: Second click on the Swift Control Icon will now close the Swift Control panel
- Fixed: In editing mode, hitting ESC doesn't close icon picker
- Fixed: EMP plugin updater
Version 1.1.4 - January 17, 2020
- Testing plugin updater complete - please manually update Swift Control PRO to the latest version if you don't get an update notification!
Version 1.1.3 - January 17, 2020
- Fixed: Properly remove settings from all sites on a multisite installation on uninstall
Version 1.1.2 - January 17, 2020
- Fixed: Critical error on non-multisites
Version 1.1.1 - January 17, 2020
- New: License key activation notice
- New: Notice to deactivate free version if PRO version is active
- Fixed: Multisite support
- Fixed: Plugin updater
Version 1.1 - January 16, 2020
- New: Multisite Support - Controls defined on the main site of the network will now apply to all subsites
- Tweak: Renamed functions & namespace to prevent conflicts with the free version
- Tweak: Changed permission so that Editors can access Swift Control PRO as well
Version 1.0 - January 15, 2020
- Fixed: Custom Widget was missing URL field
Version 0.1 - January 14, 2020
- Initial Release of Swift Control PRO
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here