Fully compatible with WooCommerce v4
One of the ways to get information across to the customer for WooCommerce products is using the tabs feature. You get three to add content to: Description, Additional Information and Reviews.
However, what if you wanted to enter your own content that doesn’t fit into any of those headings? Maybe there is tab content that you want to add to EVERY product; well now you have to write custom code, or get a developer to do it for you.
Unless you have:
WooCommerce Tab Manager
Allowing you to take full control over your tabs.
With this easy to use plugin you can:
- Remove one, two or all of the default tabs that come pre-installed.
- Add as many fixed tabs of content as you wish to specific categories of products.
- Add as many product specific tabs as you like, and add them to multiple products. You then get to fill content into those tabs on a per product basis.
- Only show tabs to administrators whilst testing so you can confirm they work as expected, then with the flick of a switch you can set it live.
- Tab logic allows you to specify if a tab is shown to everyone, logged in users or logged out users.
- Full control over the order your tabs appear in.
This is a WooCommerce Tab Manager for WordPress product and not specifically a Divi product. The Divi builder Woo Tabs module doesn’t currently allow extra tabs to be added the ‘woo way’ and, until support is added by Elegant Themes, this plugin will only work with Divi when not using the Divi Builder to add the tabs. (IE the normal Woo templating system).
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
1.1: Dev release 1.2: - Removed content_related for now - Added licensing and auto update - Initial release
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here