The Slick Slider/Carousel Module from Tortoise IT adds a number of powerful Carousel modules to your Divi Builder installation for either Divi or Extra themes. These are a manual carousel, WooCommerce image gallery and Easy Digital Downloads Featured Products. The modules have built in responsiveness so no need to worry about display issues across devices and its easy to use. You can even use it as a full width slider on its own – or with multiple slides. An excellent and lightweight module. Thoughts and comments all welcome!
The modules in more detail are as follows:
This is the main and original use of the plugin. This allows you to add a carousel or slider with many layout options from full width, 50/50, 75/25, 25/75 on content and image. Because it is a module, it performs exactly as other modules so you can adjust section fonts, sizes, padding, margins and colours. You can link straight from the slider image (a much asked for development) or text and, of course, if you want to add a button or call to action in the text, you can do that using the inbuilt Divi buttons or any button code you choose!
This allows you to set up an automatic carousel of posts.. in fact any post type combined with any taxonomy/term combination. To make this even more flexible, the carousel uses a page builder layout which it repeats for each post it iterates over. Essentially set up a layout for image, content, title.. anything at all.. then in the post carousel you can select that same layout along with the carousel options for size, speed, etc.. This makes the module very versatile indeed!
WooCommerce Product Image Gallery
Now with support for WooCommerce gallery items! When used on a WooCommerce product page (via Woo Layout Injector or similar) it will allow you to show a Slick slider/carousel containing the product gallery images. What better way to present your product images than in a carousel.
One sweet feature of this new module is that you can set up a layout using a carousel below a normal product image module (given a class name) which, when clicked, will replace the product image and it’s own clickable link. Very neat indeed!
Easy Digital Downloads featured products
This module will show an automatic carousel containing links to your store featured products. A very effective and simple to set up module for sites using Easy Digital Downloads for their shopping cart functionality.
The filter ‘sb_divi_module_slick_js_init’ has been added exposing the entire slick JS init array for editing. Just add your own filter and edit before returning and it will change the output.
Based on the ‘Slick’ jQuery Carousel plugin and converted for use in Divi/Extra (divi builder based sites). Live demos of the original jQuery module can be seen here.
* < V1.1
* - Initial Release
* - Fixed responsive text size/line height issues
* - Added more configuration options in advanced design settings across all modules
* - Some text changes, module fixes for styling and other options
* - Added option to show results on a blank template
* - Added options to show a different search results page for ANY post type.
* - Added autocomplete funtionality and subsequent styling options
* - Minor bug fixes around the autocomplete system
* - Added licensing and auto update functionality
* - Added search in custom fields option. This allows for the search to be broader and include data from the likes of Advanced Custom Fields et al
* V1.9 - 22/2/17
* - Fixed search in custom fields option!
* - Fixed a couple of php notices in the pt archive module
* - Added option to hide module if no results in loop archive
* V2.0 - 28/2/17
* - Removed some PHP Notices for neatness
* V2.1 - 19/4/17
* - Added taxonomy filtering options on the search form module. This allows you to cause a search to be filtered by a taxonomy/term combination at search box level.
* - Added querystring parameters for use on the search results page which will filter the results accordingly. These are sb_tax_[taxonomy_name]=slug. EG sb_tax_category=test in the URL would filter the search on the category called text
* V2.2 - 5/8/17
* - Fixed compatibility with 'subtitles' plugin. Disallowed superfluous html in the featured image within the archive module
* - Added translatable (poedit) text within the search form module
* - Updated single function output for supporting third party plugins (adding the 'the_content' filter on output)
* V2.3 - 22/9/17
* - Removed ET prefix on modules for clarity
* - Loop Archive module - removed predefined layouts from loop layout field
* - Settings page - removed predefined layouts from loop layout field
* - Post type archive module - added columns and show pagination settings
* - Post type archive module - fixed grid view
* V2.4 - 03/10/17
* - Fixed autoupdate system
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here