**********Fully Compatible with Visual Builder**********
Pods is a great (and FREE) way of getting custom post types and custom fields into your WordPress site. It comes with a whole raft of templating options and components to do a number of things in a really clever way. However, what it doesn’t do well is integrate into the Divi Builder. You need to use shortcodes or custom templating and it can get confusing and messy really easy.
In this plugin, the Pods module for Divi, you get two Divi Builder modules to add both a single item or a table of items. The table module allows you to select which fields you want and it will show them in a nicely styled way. This works well for general text, numbers, dates, website addresses etc. The single field module is, as it sounds, a module to output one of the fields only. This is especially good for images, files and relationship fields.
Every field type you will find in the Pods list is supported by this plugin including relationships which provides a linked list of related items.
The video shows in more detail how to use the plugin and what it can output. The styling options on each module also allow you to tune the content to suit both your brand and the context in which you are showing the fields.
How to use
- Install and Activate the plugin
- Create some fields against a post type using the Pods plugin
- Visit a page using the Divi builder (one that had the Pods fields present) and click ‘Add Module’
- You’ll see two modules there, “Pods Single Item” and “Pods Items”, select the one you want and then select the Pods field to output
- Save the layout/page and view it.
- That’s it!
* - Initial version
* - Works in conjunction with Pods, a free and popular plugin for WordPress - https://en-gb.wordpress.org/plugins/pods/
* V1.2 - 16/02/2018
* - fixed picking a single item in the relationship field or the image field as both were showing the wrong info.
*V2.0 - 21/06/2021
*- Added visual builder support to Pods Single Item and Pod Items Modules
*- Fixed initially empty field value for Pods Single Item and Pod Items Modules
*- Fixed styling option of Pod Items Module
You may install this product on any number of websites that you build for yourself or your clients. You will receive 6 months support and updates, after which you may have to purchase a support contract in 6 month packages.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here