MAISONS is a premium Divi child theme designed for individual real estate agents. Maisons is integrated with the IMPress Listings plugin which gives you a custom post type to easily manage real estate listings in your WordPress dashboard. Attractive, responsive listing layout with integrated contact form will help attract buyers. A distinctive call to action button linking to a detailed home valuation form will help generate leads from potential sellers.
Features of the Maisons Theme
- 7 Divi page layouts
- Widgetized header area
- Caldera Forms integration, with 3 forms including detailed home valuation form, listing inquiry form and general contact form
- Font Awesome integration
- Includes the Divi Widget Builder function by SJ James – allowing you to use Divi modules in sidebar widget areas
- Fully integrated with the IMPress Listings plugin, including:
- Custom single listing template
- Custom listing archive and search templates
- Custom shortcodes to integrate listings into any page
- Custom listing thumbnail format with hover effect
- Listings search widgets (both horizontal and vertical layouts)
- Listing slide show is automatically created just by uploading images to a listing
- Custom menu hover effect
- Newsletter signup forms (both horizontal and vertical layouts)
- Easy installation with prompts to install required plugins
- One-click install of demo content
- Comprehensive installation and setup instructions, including video
The Maisons child theme requires that you have the Divi parent theme for WordPress installed. It is not included with this product.
Please note that the images and video in the demo are not included in the child theme package. The child theme includes placeholder images with the correct sizing.
Suitable for Ecommerce
V1.3 June 6, 2018
- minor updates to maintain compatibility with Divi 3.4
V1.2 Apr 26, 2018
- added support for FontAwesome icons, which was removed from IMPress Listings plugin in V 2.3.1
- added support for FontAwesome Bath icon
V 1.1 July 11, 2017
- removed footer.php file to allow use of Divi theme footer editor
- updated style.css to correct issue with home page hover effect on Communities section- updated functions.php to:
- ensure Home page only gets assigned on initial installation
- ensure child theme style.css is added in the correct order after plugins
V 1.0 Aug 25, 2016
- initial release
Once purchased, you are free to use this Child Theme for both personal and commercial use on as many sites as you like for as long as you like. You cannot resell or redistribute the theme or any of its parts to anyone else. Support is provided for 6 months from the date of purchase. Divi Diva will not be responsible for any conflicts due to updates by Divi, WordPress or any third party plugins or extensions.
Please be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the Divi Theme and WordPress to take full advantage of our themes, if you intend to make style customizations, a reasonable knowledge of CSS is also required. If you wish to change real estate terms used by the IMPress listings plugin, you will also need to be able to modify php files. Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of digital downloads, refunds are not available.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
You have questions about your purchased plugin, theme or layout? Then use this form to get your answers as soon as possible. If you have a license key, please enter it here. You can find it in your account under "view details and downloads". Otherwise, please use the invoice id from your invoice.