Divi Testimonial Extended will create a custom post type for testimonials and add a highly customizable testimonial slider module in the module library to display the testimonials.
Main features of Divi Testimonial Extended:
Custom post type: This plugin adds a custom testimonial post type to Divi theme. It also supports categories which makes it possible to display categories specific rotators on the pages.
Divi builder module: Divi Testimonial Extended adds a module to the Divi builder. This allows adding a testimonial rotator on any part of a website using Divi Builder.
6 Mobile friendly Divi testimonial rotators: There are four layouts for the testimonials in the plugin which can be selected from the module setting. With an independent testimonial module, there is complete freedom to add a testimonial anywhere on the site where Divi Builder is used and get it updated automatically when a new testimonial is added to the site.
Star rating of testimonials: Display star rating with full control on customization.
Customization friendly: Divi Testimonial Extended has great controls to customize the appearance of the testimonial rotators.
Gravatar support: Display image straight from the users Gravatar account.
Front-end form for submitting testimonials:
== Changelog ==
= 2.2.4 =
Release date: 13th August 2020
* ADDED: Grid option for each existing layout.
= 2.2.3 =
Release date: 13th July 2020
* FIXED: Fixed PHP Notice in testimonial form module.
* FIXED: Fixed JS warnings in testimonial form module.
= 2.2.2 =
Release date: 08th July 2020
* FIXED: Fixed some PHPCS errors in Testimonial Form Module.
= 2.2.1 =
Release date: 06th July 2020
* ADDED: Admin Email option in the Testimonial form module.
* FIXED: Testimonial fields not saved properly on form submission in some cases.
= 2.2.0 =
Release date: 06th July 2020
* ADDED: 2 New testimonial layouts.
* ADDED: Control for coverflow effect.
* ADDED: Control for author image border.
= 2.1.2 =
Release date: 04th May 2020
* FIXED: Console errors swiper related to autoplay property in the testimonial slider module.
* FIXED: Console error coming on visual page builder in the testimonial form module.
* IMPROVEMENT: Improved mobile layout.
= 2.1.1 =
Release date: 21st April 2020
* ADDED: Box shadow control.
* FIXED: Layout 3 slides shifting issue.
* FIXED: Layout 2 equal height setting was not working properly.
* FIXED: Body text styling applying on quote icon. Fixed this issue.
* FIXED: Quote icon z-index.
* FIXED: Fixed issue on Builder when there is no testimonial.
= 2.1.0 =
Release date: 3rd April 2020
* ADDED: New Module Divi Testimonial Extended Form to submit testimonials from the frontend.
* ADDED: Quote icon selection option in Testimonial Slider Module.
* IMPROVEMENT: Improved code quality and admin meta box look and feel.
= 2.0.0 =
Release date: 05th March 2020
* ADDED: New testimonial Layout(Layout 4).
* ADDED: Added testimonial per slide option for all layouts.
* ADDED: New transition methods.
* ADDED: New quote icon.
* ADDED: Closing quote icon.
* ADDED: Quote icon position option.
* ADDED: New pagination option for all layouts.
* ADDED: Control for background color for layout 3.
* IMPROVEMENT: CSS Improvement for equal height.
* IMPROVEMENT: Navigation and Pagination display.
= 1.1.0 =
Release date: 12th February 2020
* ADDED: Added swiper js.
* FIXED: Slider is not loading on the front end.
= 1.0.2 =
Release date: 04th July 2019
* FIXED: slider animation-delay & navigation time when autoplay is off.
= 1.0.1 =
Release date: 27th June 2019
* FIXED: slider animation-delay & transition time.
= 1.0.0 =
Release date: 28th February 2019
* Initial Release
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
Single site license
A single site license is valid for use on 1 website.
The extended license is valid for use on more than 1 website (including sites developed for clients).
Free Lifetime update.
We offer support for 1 year from the date of purchase. After that, users can renew support at 50% of the original price.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here