**********Fully Compatible with Classic Builder**********
This handy method of showing content to your users is ideal for a lot of things. Using this plugin you can create what I call Slide Ins, highly configurable trays which can be triggered to reveal from ANY SIDE of the screen (top, bottom, left, right). The size of the tray (slide in) can be configured as can the trigger itself. You can use the Divi Builder to make your tray content or just type directly into the WordPress WYSIWYG.
Scroll down to see the screenshots for this product which will explain what it does… or, of course, Watch the video 🙂
The slide ins can be configured to show using a variety of types of logic (post type selection. homepage, global, archives etc..).You can have an unlimited number of slide ins active at any given point and they can prove very useful indeed.
Slide ins can be used for many things, for example
- Sign up forms
- Additional information for a post type item (eg product data in woocommerce)
- Contact Forms
- General text
- Terms etc
How to use
- Install and activate the plugin
- Visit the Slide Ins page within the admin area of WP
- Add a new Slide in Item and add your content either using the Divi Builder or using the text WYSIWYG directly
- Scroll down and configure each of the settings although the defaults provide an attractive slide in without any configuration
- Set some visibility options so you know where the slide in will show on your site
- Publish and visit your website
- That’s it!
You may install this product on any number of websites that you build for yourself or your clients. You will receive 6 months support and lifetime updates, after which you may have to purchase a support contract in 6 month packages.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
You have questions about your purchased plugin, theme or layout? Then use this form to get your answers as soon as possible. If you have a license key, please enter it here. You can find it in your account under "view details and downloads". Otherwise, please use the invoice id from your invoice.