Divi Module Layout Pack is contain, 8 Divi module bundle for your next project.
You can buy my following products in 1 package at a discounted price:
– 12 Full Width Slider With Ken Burns Effect
– 5 Divi Module With Ken Burns Hover Effect
– 5 Divi Shop Module With Ken Burns Hover Effect
– 5 Gallery Layout With Ken Burns Hover Effect
– Blog 45 – Divi Blog Module Bundle
– Blurbs and Cards 70 Bundle
– Coming Soon 10 – Coming Soon Page Bundle
– Optin 10 – Divi Email Optin Bundle
Features & Benefits:
– Clean and modern responsive design
– Nice hover effects
– Quick and easy setup
– Ready to use
You need to have Divi Subscription from Elegant Themes.
Upon purchasing this layout pack, you will receive a zip file containing 8 folder and 2 .txt file with Information and Product License. Each folder contain .json file(s), and 2 .txt file with Information and License.
Divi Module Layout Pack isn’t a WordPress plugin or Divi library item pack. Each layout is built with native Divi modules. I exported all layouts from pages, with Visual builder’s portability function. You can import all styles directly onto the Page with Divi Visual Builder (not to the Theme builder, not to the Divi Library).
How to import the layout?
In this video I will show you how you can import my Divi layouts. In this video I imported a gallery layout, but you can import the other Divi layouts in the same way.
Step by step guide:
1. Unzip the zip file on your computer.
2. Create a post or page.
3. Enable the Visual Builder.
4. Import the .json file onto the post/page with Visual Builder.
5. Wait patiently while JSON file is being imported.
Divi Module Layout Pack doesn’t contain demo Blog posts, WooCommerce products and Divi projects. Please use your own Blog posts, WooCommerce products and Divi projects!
https://www.elegantthemes.com/documentation/divi/library-import/ (Read this section: Importing Individual Divi Layouts)
Edit Blurb Style 7 Text
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here