Divi Menu Module (Standard Width)
**********Fully Compatible with Visual Builder**********
A common request for Divi users is a menu module. Elegant Themes provide an excellent Full Width menu module but sadly it doesn’t work in ‘normal’ width sections. This is the answer to that need. A nice little module that has the same options as the ET full width version including burger menu in responsive and advanced design settings for styling. See screenshots for more information.
Simply add the plugin, activate it and then visit a Divi Builder powered page to see a new module cunningly named ‘Menu’. You can use the Advanced Design Settings tab within the module in order to style it to your needs.
* - Initial Version
* - Made surrounding row optional
* - Added better support for the Divi Mega Menu
* - Fixed responsive text size/line height issues
* - Used correct action on enqueueing stylesheets
* - Added a basic vertical mode
* - Moved from init to builder ready
* - Added CSS to fix the mobile menu and stop it from sitting behind other sections
* - Added z-index normaliser css to fix burger overlay
* V1.8 - 24/4/19
* - Visual Builder Ready!
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here