Fully tested with Divi and Extra (including V3.01+) so you can inject your saved layouts throughout your website. Take a look at this great review on Elegant Themes and see what you can do with this very powerful plugin.
**********Fully Compatible with Visual Builder**********
In short, the original Divi layout Injector lets you use your library layouts at a variety of points on your website (top, bottom, widget etc..) on a global scale. It’s theEssential page builder everywhere for your site!
This game-changing plugin allows you to place saved layouts onto ANY page on your site centrally in a variety of positions on the page. We call them injection points but they relate to ‘pre-header’, ‘post-menu’, ‘pre-content’, ‘post content’ and ‘pre footer’ areas. Creating the layout ONCE only and then using a simple and central admin system to add the new layouts to the site in different “injection points”.
There’s also a default 404 Layout Injector which allows you to customize your 404 pages optionally based on a page (redirect) or just by overriding the 404 layouts directly as well as a great little WYSIWYG footer editor too.
In addition to all of that, you’ll be pleased to hear that you can now use the Divi builder to power Widgets. Simply create a layout and then add the widget to any sidebar and choose your layout to use. Bringing the power of the Divi Builder to sidebars as well!
Each injection point (described above) can be overridden on a per post/page/CPT basis.. eg if you have a map in your pre-footer layout but want to feature a different layout on the contact page with the map elsewhere then this plugin allows you to easily do that! You can even override layouts based on the language of the page!! (Using the Polylang/WPML plugin)
All in one plugin – Incredible!, no coding, no importing of XML files, no conflicts, tested with DIVI 3.01+ And Extra with all the usual plugins and it works like a charm. Watch the video to see how it works. (old video, new functionality added and a better settings page added).
For any support issues, please visit this link http://docs.tortoise-it.co.uk/
* < V1.8
* - Initial Versions
* - Fixed conflict with the HTML5 'footer' tag
* - Fixed bug introduced in V1.8
* - Added support for Polylang. Choose different layouts to show per language!
* V2.1 - 30/1/17
* - Fixed bug whereby the footer id has additional quotes
* - Added licensing and auto update functionality
* V2.2 - 10/2/17
* - Removed divi layout injector overrides box for post type et_pb_layout, acf-field-group for neatness
* - Slight admin page change to decrease need to scroll
* V2.3 - 22/2/17
* - Added Widget to use a Divi Builder layout
* V2.4 - 25/4/17
* - Changed post content layout to work even when page builder is not used.
* V2.5 - 15/6/17
* - Added NEW "post menu" injection point which sits below the menu and remains sticky with the scroll. Ideal for opt ins and additional menus/buttons etc..
* - Fixed pre-header repeating where a page had multiple
* - Added 'hide on scroll' option to post-menu injection point
* V2.6 - 3/8/17
* - Fixed php notice generated by new injection point.
* V2.7 - 27/9/17
* - Housekeeping: Fixed PHP Notices on the settings page
* V2.8 - 23/10/17
* - Added better support for Extra. Pre Header and Pre Footer now both show. Added CSS to help with the layout on blog based homepages
* V2.9 - 30/10/17
* - Some more Extra CSS
* V3.0 - 03/11/17
* - Fixed auto update system
* V3.0.1 - 04/11/17
* - Fixed minor bug after the last update
* V3.1 - 09/11/17
* - Pre-content now works on blank templates
* V3.5 - 17/06/2021
* - Fixed layout settings not saving properly
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here