Divi Extended Google Fonts
*** NOTE: As of Divi version 3.0.83 you no longer need this plugin as font functionality is built in. However, if you have an older verison of Divi then this is still valid ***
**********Fully Compatible with Classic Builder**********
This plugin does a very simple job… it extends the number of Google Fonts offered by Divi significantly. There’s no setup process.. simply activate the plugin and when you customise the site via the ‘Divi theme customizer’, Theme options panel or any Divi Builder font selection list you’ll see not 50 fonts there but over 800!
Heading fonts in Divi normally are all the same as we only get one selector in the customizer. Now there are individual dropdowns for Heading 1 to Heading 6. Simply open the customizer and visit General > Typography and scroll to the bottom.
Since this plugin was released there have been a lot of requests from users who wanted to show ONLY a small number of selected fonts on their site. Good news! As of version 1.2 this is now a feature! You can easily configure via the settings page which fonts you’d like to see.
As of V1.4 you can now sync with our servers to ensure that you always have EVERY Google Font at ALL times. When this plugin was written there were around 700, now there are well over 800. A simple press of a button will update your local font database allowing you to use any currently available Google Font.
- Not Currently compatible with The Extra Theme from Elegant Themes
For any support issues, please visit this link http://docs.tortoise-it.co.uk/
* - Initial Release
* V1.2 - 15/3/17
* - Added ability to select the number of fonts used on the site via the new settings page
* V1.3 - 16/3/17
* - Added ability to select fonts using the customizer for H2-H6 individually
* V1.4 - 15/6/17
* - Added 'sync' with server function to keep the fonts as up to date as possible.
* - Moved from a stylesheet and a .txt file to a DB option for added speed
* V1.5 - 13/9/17
* - Removed call to et_get_one_font_languages which wasn't used but caused an error on some installs.
* - Added class_exists call to prevent occasional error on some installs
* V1.6 - 20/9/17
* - Fixed function call error around the licensing page.
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
You may install this product on any number of websites that you build for yourself or your clients. You will receive 6 months support and updates, after which you may have to purchase a support contract in 6 month packages.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here