Divi Blurb Extended is a plugin which adds a new module in Divi library to add more features in Divi blurb.
Main features of Divi Blurb Extended includes:
- Fully compatible with Divi Visual Builder.
- Read more button within blurb.
- Blurb hover effects.
- Flipbox layout with image or color selection option on both sides.
- Only show blurb title. Hover to show content.
- Icon position on the right side along with left and top.
- New square and hexagon icon shape.
- On-hover read more button.
- Use image and icon at the same time.
- Option to create a border around the blurb.
The following layouts are available in Divi Blurb Extended
- Image Card
Check out the plugin demo to see the implementation of Divi Blurb Extended. The plugin has many options for customizing the blurbs and to give any Divi, Extra or Divi Builder based page a beautiful look.
= 1.2.3 =
Release date: 13 February 2019
*Fixed: Fixed icon visibility issue in flipbox for Safari browser.
= 1.2.2 =
Release date: 02 January 2019
* Fixed: Unable to add new module on VB when using easebox layout.
* Fixed: Image size issue for different layouts.
* Fixed: Image size on easebox layout.
* Improvement: Improved CSS for easebox layout.
= 1.2.1 =
Release date: 29 December 2018
* Improvement: Improved CSS.
* Improvement: Changed Default Module Values.
= 1.2.0 =
Release date: 28 December 2018
* Added: Full Visual Builder Support.
* Added: Content background color control.
* Fixed: Image sizing control.
* Fixed: Icon display issue on visual builder.
* Improvement: Improved CSS.
* Improvement: Improved module structure.
= 1.1.3 =
Release date: 16 November 2018
* Fixed: Fixed issue causing read more button color not changing on hover.
* Fixed: Fixed target attribute issue of the read more button.
* Fixed: Fixed compatibility issues with the latest version of Divi.
= 1.1.2 =
Release date: 03 July 2018
* Fixed issue causing Easebox not working properly on Mac.
* Some CSS fixes.
= 1.1.1 =
Release date: 25 May 2018
* Fixed compatibility issue with older versions of Divi.
* Fixed issue causing Flipbox and Easebox not working properly.
* Fixed Flipbox borders issue.
* Fixed Blurb content not coming issue.
= 1.1.0 =
Release date: 14 May 2018
* Compatibility with Divi 3.2.2 and older versions.
* Enabled Partial support for Divi Visual Builder.
* Optimized CSS & JS according to new Divi standard.
* Setup new folder structure according to the new Divi standard.
* Added template(only layout files) overriding feature.
* Fixed Heading issue.
= 1.0.5 =
Release date: 05 April 2018
* Fixed Flipbox layout for IE.
= 1.0.4 =
Release date: 20 March 2018
* Removed API
* Fixed max width setting of the module.
= 1.0.3 =
Release date: 13 February 2018
* Fixed the hover color problem of title.
= 1.0.2 =
Release date: 05 February 2018
* Added compatibility for latest Divi/Extra/Builder version.
* CSS Fixes.
= 1.0.1 =
Release date: 05 October 2017
* CSS Fixes for latest Divi version.
* API Fixes.
= 1.0.0 =
Release date: 12 September 2017
* Initial release
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
We understand that there can be issues whilst utilizing out of date browsers. Please ensure you use up to date browsers when using our vendor’s products. For DIVI Theme – Third Party Plugins may not perform as desired in the Divi Visual Builder if this is the case, please use the classic builder. We are working with our vendors to rectify this situation as quickly as possible. With the release of Divi 3.1 developer documentation and SOME support of third-party modules and plugins are now accessible through the visual builder.
Please be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the master theme that you are using in order to take advantage of our themes and plugins.
Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of Digital Downloads, Refunds are not possible unless the plugin or theme is unusable in your set up – we will require proof of this – please ensure that the product you are buying will do the job you want it too. In the case of Divi and Visual Builder compatibility – some plugins do not yet have 100% VB compatibility. Please check descriptions thoroughly to ascertain VB compatibility. Whilst every effort is made by our vendors to ensure compatibility with other themes, plugins and or web servers. This can never be guaranteed due to the many thousands of iterations in the wild. Please do not be afraid to ask the vendor for support by visiting the product page and clicking the relevant link. Warranty for fitness of products used on your installation is neither given nor implied.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
You have questions about your purchased plugin, theme or layout? Then use this form to get your answers as soon as possible. If you have a license key, please enter it here. You can find it in your account under "view details and downloads". Otherwise, please use the invoice id from your invoice.