Powering 10,500+ websites!
Divi Blog Extras is a plugin which adds a new blog module in Divi library. It works with Divi, Extra and Divi builder and also has front-end editing support through Divi Visual Builder.
There are 6 ready to use layouts which can be included on any page or post which uses Divi builder and can display blog posts in selected layout which includes:
- Box Extended
- Full-Width Background
- Block Extended
- Grid Extended
- Full Width
With an easy to use interface, unique blog layouts, and frequent updates, Divi Blog Extras is powering more than 10,500 websites.
- Custom post type support
- Tags Support
- Category, tag, author and date support
- Advanced sidebar widget
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
= 2.2.2 =
Release date: 09 September 2019
- FIXED: Fixed Order settings in the module.
- FIXED: Fixed Orderby settings in the module.
= 2.2.1 =
Release date: 20 August 2019
- FIXED: Excluded Yoast prominent keyword's taxonomy which was displayed on front-end.
- FIXED: Excluded post tag taxonomy which was displayed on front-end.
= 2.2.0 =
Release date: 17 August 2019
- NEW: Added Custom Post Type support feature.
- NEW: Added Custom Taxonomies support feature.
- NEW: Added Custom Taxonomies archive support feature.
= 2.1.9 =
Release date: 22 April 2019
- FIXED: Fixed the warning 'Use of undefined constant is_author'.
= 2.1.8 =
Release date: 18 April 2019
- FIXED: Minor bug fixes.
= 2.1.7 =
Release date: 18 April 2019
- NEW: Added control for overlay color of Block Extended layout.
- NEW: Added control for featured image size.
- NEW: Added post read time meta.
- NEW: Added Tag archive support feature.
- NEW: Added Author archive support feature.
- NEW: Added Date archive support feature.
- FIXED: Fixed Header Level on load more.
= 2.1.6 =
Release date: 20 November 2018
- FIXED: Fixed filesystem for multisite.
- FIXED: Fixed Archive Page Layout.
= 2.1.5 =
Release date: 19 November 2018
- NEW: Added Category archive support feature.
= 2.1.4 =
Release date: 15 November 2018
- NEW: Added Post Widget feature.
- FIXED: Replaced deprecated functions with new divi functions.
= 2.1.3 =
Release date: 25 October 2018
- NEW: Added Featured image display control for mobile devices within module settings(Show Featured Image).
- IMPROVEMENT: Enhance code for setting up default module values.
- FIXED: Compatibility issue with the latest version of Divi.
- FIXED: Added security patch for addressing an XSS vulnerability.
= 2.1.2 =
Release date: 17 August 2018
Fixed numbered pagination.
Added support for WP-PageNavi.
= 2.1.1 =
Release date: 01 June 2018
Fixed compatibility issues with older versions of Divi.
Fixed 'Call to undefined function et_pb_process_font_icon' error.
Fixed post meta visibility control settings.
Minor CSS Fixes.
= 2.1.0 =
Release date: 24 April 2018
Compatibility with Divi 3.1.1.
Enable partial support for visual builder.
Optimized CSS & JS according to new Divi standard.
Setup new folder structure for plugin according to the new Divi standard.
Fixed category color picker.
Fixed dynamic post heading issue.
= 2.0.15 =
Release date: 09 April 2018
Fixed undefined variable alttext error in full width background layout.
= 2.0.14 =
Release date: 06 April 2018
Fixed default pagination setting.
Fixed Sidebar breaking issue.
= 2.0.13 =
Release date: 05 April 2018
Added Orderby option.
Added Numbered pagination option.
Added Compatibility for di-basis theme.
Fixed Private posts visibility issues.
Minor CSS fixes.
= 2.0.12 =
Release date: 26 Feb 2018
Fixed missing js file error.
Fixed error in the js file.
Fixed 'undefined ajax_pagination_button' error.
Added template(only layout files) overriding feature.
= 2.0.11 =
Release date: 19 Dec 2017
Added image alt attribute.
Fixed category link issue.
Fixed Load More button for different browsers.
Added Compatibility to latest version of Divi(3.0.92), Extra & Builder.
Minor CSS fixes.
= 2.0.10 =
Release date: 14 Nov 2017
Added support for Extra theme.
Added support for Divi Builder.
Added control for formatting the load more button.
Fixed Undefined Offset error.
= 2.0.9 =
Release date: 19 Sep 2017
Changed load more button styling on click.
Improved Offset feature while post number is -1.
Hide excerpt when excerpt length is 0.
Added ability to assign different color to different category.
Added animation control of single post.
Added background options.
Compatibility with Divi version(3.0.75).
Minor CSS Fixes.
Fixed JS for ajax loading.
= 2.0.8 =
Release date: 18 Aug 2017
Addition of offset feature.
Addition of sort post by date.
Ability to change show less button text.
Addition of ellipsis at the end of excerpt.
Some CSS Fixes.
= 2.0.7 =
Release date: 09 Aug 2017
Fixed Load More JS issue after updating Divi to 3.0.67.
= 2.0.6 =
Release date: 26 July 2017
Fixed Read More link when create posts with page builder.
Minor CSS Fixes
= 2.0.5 =
Release date: 04 July 2017
Fixed post excerpt displaying via page builder.
= 2.0.4 =
Release date: 30 June 2017
Fix design settings for static CSS file generation system.
= 2.0.3 =
Release date: 16 June 2017
Fix front end builder load issue.
= 2.0.2 =
Release date: 05 June 2017
Made some fixes causing fatal error on theme change.
= 2.0.1 =
Release date: 01 June 2017
CSS fix for Divi Columns.
= 2.0.0 =
Release date: 24 May 2017
Added 3 new blog layouts.
Added color picker to select individual category color selection.
Added auto update functionality.
Fixed default value initialization issue.
Fixed specialty section CSS issues.
= 1.0.1 =
Release date: 23 April 2017
Fixed bug causing CSS issues in some browsers.
= 1.0 =
Release date: 22 April 2017
* Initial Release
Single site license
A single site license is valid for use on 1 website.
The extended license is valid for use on more than 1 website (including sites developed for clients).
Free Lifetime update.
We offer support for 1 year from the date of purchase. After that, users can renew support at 50% of the original price.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here