Powering 7200+ websites!
Divi Blog Extras is a plugin which adds a new blog module in Divi library. It works with Divi, Extra and Divi builder and also has front-end editing support through Divi Visual Builder.
There are 6 ready to use layouts which can be included on any page or post which uses Divi builder and can display blog posts in selected layout which includes:
- Box Extended
- Full Width Background
- Block Extended
- Grid Extended
- Full Width
With an easy to use interface, unique blog layouts and frequent updates, Divi Blog Extras is powering more than 4700 websites.
= 2.1.6 =
Release date: 20 November 2018
* FIXED: Fixed filesystem for multisite.
* FIXED: Fixed Archive Page Layout.
= 2.1.5 =
Release date: 20 November 2018
* NEW: Added Category archive support feature.
= 2.1.4 =
* Release date: 15 November 2018
* NEW: Added Post Widget feature.
* FIXED: Replaced deprecated functions with new divi functions.
= 2.1.3 =
Release date: 25 October 2018
* NEW: Added Featured image display control for mobile devices within module settings(Show Featured Image).
* IMPROVEMENT: Enhance code for setting up default module values.
* FIXED: Compatibility issue with the latest version of Divi.
* FIXED: Added security patch for addressing an XSS vulnerability.
= 2.1.2 =
Release date: 17 August 2018
* Fixed numbered pagination.
* Added support for WP-PageNavi.
= 2.1.1 =
Release date: 01 June 2018
* Fixed compatibility issues with older versions of Divi.
* Fixed 'Call to undefined function et_pb_process_font_icon' error.
* Fixed post meta visibility control settings.
* Minor CSS Fixes.
= 2.1.0 =
* Release date: 24 April 2018
* Compatibility with Divi 3.1.1.
* Enable partial support for visual builder.
* Optimized CSS & JS according to new Divi standard.
* Setup new folder structure for plugin according to the new Divi standard.
* Fixed category color picker.
* Fixed dynamic post heading issue.
= 2.0.15 =
Release date: 09 April 2018
* Fixed undefined variable alttext error in full width background layout.
= 2.0.14 =
Release date: 06 April 2018
* Fixed default pagination setting.
* Fixed Sidebar breaking issue.
= 2.0.13 =
Release date: 05 April 2018
* Added Orderby option.
* Added Numbered pagination option.
* Added Compatibility for di-basis theme.
* Image Optimization.
* Fixed Private posts visibility issues.
* Minor CSS fixes.
= 2.0.12 =
* Release date: 26 Feb 2018
* Fixed missing js file error.
* Fixed error in the js file.
* Fixed 'undefined ajax_pagination_button' error.
* Added template(only layout files) overriding feature.
= 2.0.11 =
Release date: 19 Dec 2017
* Added image alt attribute.
* Fixed category link issue.
* Fixed Load More button for different browsers.
* Added Compatibility to latest version of Divi(3.0.92), Extra & Builder.
* Minor CSS fixes.
= 2.0.10 =
Release date: 14 Nov 2017
* Added support for Extra theme.
* Added support for Divi Builder.
* Added control for formatting the load more button.
* Fixed Undefined Offset error.
= 2.0.9 =
Release date: 19 Sep 2017
* Changed load more button styling on click.
* Improved Offset feature while post number is -1.
* Hide excerpt when excerpt length is 0.
* Added ability to assign different color to different category.
* Added animation control of single post.
* Added background options.
* Compatibility with Divi version(3.0.75).
* Minor CSS Fixes.
* Fixed JS for ajax loading.
= 2.0.8 =
Release date: 18 Aug 2017
* Addition of offset feature.
* Addition of sort post by date.
* Ability to change show less button text.
* Addition of ellipsis at the end of excerpt.
* Some CSS Fixes.
= 2.0.7 =
Release date: 09 Aug 2017
* Fixed Load More JS issue after updating Divi to 3.0.67.
= 2.0.6 =
Release date: 26 July 2017
* Fixed Read More link when create posts with page builder.
* Minor CSS Fixes
= 2.0.5 =
Release date: 04 July 2017
* Fixed post excerpt displaying via page builder.
* Improved CSS
= 2.0.4 =
Release date: 30 June 2017
* Fix design settings for static CSS file generation system.
= 2.0.3 =
Release date: 16 June 2017
* Fix front end builder load issue.
= 2.0.2 =
Release date: 05 June 2017
* Made some fixes causing fatal error on theme change.
= 2.0.1 =
Release date: 01 June 2017
* CSS fix for Divi Columns.
= 2.0.0 =
Release date: 24 May 2017
* Added 3 new blog layouts.
* Added color picker to select individual category color selection.
* Added auto update functionality.
* Fixed default value initialization issue.
* Fixed specialty section CSS issues.
= 1.0.1 =
Release date: 23 April 2017
* Fixed bug causing CSS issues in some browsers.
= 1.0 =
Release date: 22 April 2017
* Initial Release
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
We understand that there can be issues whilst utilizing out of date browsers. Please ensure you use up to date browsers when using our vendors products. For DIVI Theme – Third Party Plugins may not perform as desired in the Divi Visual Builder. We are working with our vendors to rectify this situation as quickly as possible. With the release of Divi 3.1 developer documentation and SOME support of third party modules and plugins are now accessible through the visual builder.
Please be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the master theme that you are using in order to take advantage of our themes and plugins.
Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of Digital Downloads, Refunds are not possible unless the plugin or theme is unusable in your set up – we will require proof of this – please ensure that the product you are buying will do the job you want it too. In the case of Divi and Visual Builder compatibility – some plugins do not yet have 100% VB compatibility. Please check descriptions thoroughly to ascertain VB compatibility. Whilst every effort is made by our vendors to ensure compatibility with other themes, plugins and or web servers. This can never be guaranteed due to the many thousands of iterations in the wild. Please do not be afraid to ask the vendor for support by visiting the product page and clicking the relevant link.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
You have questions about your purchased plugin, theme or layout? Then use this form to get your answers as soon as possible. If you have a license key, please enter it here. You can find it in your account under "view details and downloads". Otherwise, please use the invoice id from your invoice.