Blog 45 – Divi Blog Module Bundle
Blog 45 – Divi Blog Module Bundle is contain, 45 pre-designed modern and responsive Divi Blog Module with eye-catching design.
Features & Benefits:
– 45 Divi Blog Module
– Clean and modern design
– Nice hover effects
– Fully responsive
– Quick and easy setup
– Ready to use
You need to have Divi Subscription from Elegant Themes.
Upon purchasing this layout pack, you will receive a zip file containing 1 .json file and 2 .txt file with Information and License.
1. Unzip the zip file, and import the .json file directly onto the page with Visual Builder.
2. Wait patiently while JSON files is being imported.
Step by step guide:
1. Unzip the zip file on your computer.
2. Create a post or page.
3. Enable the Visual Builder.
4. Import the .json file onto the post/page with Visual Builder.
5. Wait patiently while JSON files is being imported.
The Divi Blog Module Bundle doesn’t contain demo blog posts. Please use your own blog posts!
https://www.elegantthemes.com/documentation/divi/library-import/ (Read this section: Importing Individual Divi Layouts)
Edited: Style 20
Change excerpt settings
Modify post meta design
Modify Style 18 (center elements)
Edit Blog Style 42 and Blog Style 43: Fix title margin-bottom
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here