Divi Cloud March Layouts Released
Every month the Layouts Cloud plugin team releases 20 new layouts for our members. Quick refresh, if you own the plugin (a bargain at $15) you get one new layout each month, plus access to the existing library of Plugin Level layouts. We have two membership plans, Agency and Freelancer. Freelancer has 10 new layouts added each month, Agency 20, then of course you have access to the library of previously released layouts in your membership category. See the plans here and layouts here.
As one of the people who monitors the Help Desk for Divi United, it pleases me how regularly people take time out to say thank you and let us know how much they are enjoying the plugin.
A few features people have complimented us on:
- My Cloud – This feature allows you to save you layouts into the Cloud, tag them, get a visual, and then insert them into another website. Yes, you could do this with the JSON files, but this is easier and more visually appealing. And it’s no secret that many of us are digital hoarders, so this is organization system is a life changer.
- Speed – People are amazed at how quickly they are able to put together websites.
- Quality – Each month we are refining our development process and testing and delivering to you layouts that look great on all screen sizes!
A few questions people have asked:
- How do I save sections / modules to My Cloud? Answer, you don’t, you save them to the Divi Library. BUT if you want either of those into your Cloud, save them as a layout, and label them accordingly, or create categories to help you when you search.
- I can’t find where to replace images in columns. Answer (and this is true for all Divi designs), open up the section module, look for columns, and make sure you have selected the image tab (third one over) and change the images here.
- Can I delete the plugin after I launch a site so the client doesn’t see it? YES! Your site / layouts will not be affected in any way. You can also white label the plugin if you like, You could call it I LOVE Divi or My Client is Awesome, whatever you like.
- We love the images you use, where can we find them? We utilize Unsplash, Pexels and all the same spots you use for free license images. We suggest you replace ours with your own, it’s what makes your designs uniquely your own.
- Finally, YES, go ahead and use these designs in your portfolio. We are here to make you work faster and allow your business to be as successful as possible, we are delighted for you to use the designs in a way that works best for you.
What we are delighted to share with you:
- Two Layout sets, one for an Architect and another for Wedding Photography. Both have lots of lovely styling, and by chaining the images could make them easily adapt to many businesses. Check out the Wedding Photography About & Contact pages. They can easily be used in any design and use an iframe to display the content. Perfect for sites that have wonderful photography.
- Cooking Blog. We often hear that the Divi blog page is a bit dull – this one is very readable, large images, with a few special touches to make it interesting, again, feel free to use this for any type of blog.
- Product Page – lots of sections for you to customize and a very nice hero image with a repeating video (https://coverr.co is the source for free videos).
- PRESIDENT! Actually this one is very special because of the unique hero image transition, you may want to simply use this one for this feature.
- Creative Studio – let’s be honest, us designers are also a dry well when it comes to our own sites, this one has a dark background, which I know so many of you love.
- Lawyer – everyone is always asking for layouts for lawyers, you ask, we try to deliver.
- Simple Business Homepage – everything you need to get started, who we are, what we do, where we are located.
- Contact page – I am very happy with this one as I often run out of juice in my own designs when we get to the Contact page, how many ways can you say call me? This one makes great use of icons, the layout and a contact form.
- Tech Product – our demo is the iPhoneX, naturally you will find cool colors, gradients and a clean layout. There are lots of sections, video, blurbs, cool background images – this is very appealing.
Don’t yet have the Layouts Cloud plugin? Visit https://diviunited.com/ to learn about all it’s features and benefits and pricing options.