Skye is a fully responsive elegant and timeless portfolio theme, for use with Divi by Elegant Themes.
Perfect for lifestyle, wedding & landscape photography, for showing off personal projects and for event organisers. Every layout, button and element has been meticulously styled. The right balance of elegant images, white space and delicate typography creates a timeless feel. Skye is understated, classic and stylish.
The child theme works with the parent theme, Divi from Elegant Themes. Purchasing Divi ($69 per year or $249 one-time payment) is required to make this child theme work. The child theme includes carefully crafted page layouts, for every page you see in the demo site. Install page layouts and add and remove sections with just one click, using a simple drag and drop interface.
- One-click install of child theme, free plugins required and demo data
- Comprehensive video & written walk-through with screenshots
- 3 home page styles, including splash page with the option to use a scrolling one-page version or as separate pages
- 11 custom page layouts, as seen in the demo site, ready to load in seconds
- Information, contact, testimonials and gallery pages
- Layered Photoshop files for all graphics shown
- Links to the free Google fonts used from the walkthrough article
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here