Simple CSV Import to Woocommerce
Import hundreds or thousands of products from your csv or xml file to your WooCommerce store quickly and easily with this simple CSV & XML Importer. Comes with user friendly interface and clear instructions.
Features of the Plugin
1. A simple, CSV & XML WooCommerce product importer.
2. Enables importing thousands of products at once (Tested with 5000+ records)
3. Imports images via URL or local file path
4. Imports categories, hierarchical category structures,Tags
5. Avoid Duplicate records
6. Merge records
7. User friendly interface and clear instructions
8. You can set a Featured Image for a product
9. Allows you to select Custom path for source and destination image folder
10.AJAX Importing (avoids timing out on large data sets)
11.Import entire hierarchical (parent/child) Category structures
12.Add Categories and Tags to Products by Category/Tag Name or ID
13.Import Custom Fields, if does not exist it lets you add on fly
14.Plugin lets you strip out number fields like prices, weight, length, width, height, Dollar signs, commas, etc
You may add this to any and all of your sites on an unlimited use basis. Free updates for 6 months, After which you will have to purchase the plugin again.
Submit a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here
Can I ask how this plugin handles categories? I have a csv with top level and sub categories listed so when it sees a new category will it automatically create it together with sub?
Also my csv has page title and meta descriptions, can this plugin insert into third party fields of plugins such as Yoast SEO?