Portfolio for Divi Theme
This WordPress Divi Child theme has a Quick and easy setup to create a portfolio and show your works and services. The Theme is optimized for smartphones and tablets, it provides a clear documentation and the code is clean and well-organized.
- That Perfect Design to modern, clean, and elegant.
- Responsive and Retina Ready.
- The portfolio is a perfect combination of beautiful and professional.
- It is the perfect solution for any type of personal portfolio. You can also use this for your business especially smart companies or startup with a very minimal style.
- Easy installation.
This theme will save you time and give you a great start for your brand.
Mobile friendly with complete cross-device optimization.
8 Home page variation
Custom Portfolio/Project section.
Professional & Brandable Design.
Custom project page.
Custom blog page.
3 Blog Section.
Extensive support & step-by-step installation guide
Changelog:31 October 2017 V 1.0.0 - initial release 1 November 2017 V 1.0.1 15 November 2017 V 1.1.0 Add: Home Business Layout 10 February 2018 V 1.2.0 Add: One click Demo import 05 July 2019 V 1.30. Add: 5 new Layout
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here