Photography is a clean and modern, SEO friendly homepage layout. This layout is ideal for photographers, creative designers, design agencies.
Features & Benefits:
– One page layout
– Clean and modern responsive design
– SEO friendly layout with good heading structure
– Cool animations
– Fast loading
– Quick and easy setup
You need to have Divi Subscription from Elegant Themes.
Upon purchasing this layout pack, you will receive a zip file containing 1 .json file and 2 .txt file with Information and License.
How to import the layout?
In this video I will show you how you can import my Divi layouts. In this video I imported a gallery layout, but you can import the other Divi layouts in the same way.
This is not a Divi library item! I exported the layout from page, with Visual builder’s portability function. You can import the layout directly to the page or post with Visual builder.
Step by step guide:
1. Unzip the zip file on your computer.
2. Create a post or page.
3. Enable the Visual Builder.
4. Import the .json file onto the post/page with Visual Builder.
5. Wait patiently while JSON file is being imported.
https://www.elegantthemes.com/documentation/divi/library-import/ (Read this section: Importing Individual Divi Layouts)
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here