Photelo is a multipurpose Child Theme for Divi by Elegant Themes.
- 8 main pages including homepage, about us, services, subpage, photo galleries page, single photo gallery, blog and a contact page.
- Fullscreen slider
- Bloom export file
- Custom single blog page
- Custom 404 page
- Custom category page
- Stylish animation effects
- Extensive support & step-by-step installation guide
You can find the documentation here: https://www.markhendriksen.com/documents/photelo/
For support email to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is highly recommended that you use this child them on a clean WordPress Install.
This child theme requires the Divi parent theme to be installed. You need an active Elegant Themes subscription for this child theme to work which is not included in the purchase price of this product.
You also need the Bloom plugin for the opt-in page to work. The Bloom plugin is not included in this child theme. We did include the import file for the forms.
* We used images from Pixabay.com and Pexels.com. We don’t own the copyright rights. All images are just for demo use. We don’t own the copyrights.
Photelo is compatible with:
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here