Mercury – Divi WooCommerce Child Theme:
Mercury – Divi WooCommerce Child Theme is an ultimate business & woocommerce wordpress / divi theme that is suitable for any business and woocommerce sites. It provides plenty of amazing features with 4 unique ‘ Home-Page’ styles as well 5 ‘ Shop Modules’ & Shortcodes that will add powerful features to your website and can configure all you want.
Product Highlights :
Have created ‘ Mercury Shop ‘ module for shop ie ‘Style 1 to Style 5 ‘ which can be used to add ‘Custom Shop Module Section ‘ on your website / page. This Child Theme Have Amazing ‘Theme Options ‘ That Will Uniquely Potray Your Website To End User ie One Click Color Option That Will Allow To Change Your Theme Color Scheme From Back-End, Custom ‘ Pre-Loader ‘, 25 Menu Icon Styles Using ‘ Ham-Burger Menu‘ Option, Amazing ‘ Mobile Menu Styles‘, and ‘Back To Top Feature’
– Unlimited Color Schemes & Highly Design Customizable
-Fully Responsive & Mobile Optimized
-SEO Optimized & Cross-browser compatibility
-Beautifull Hover Effects & Animation Effects
-Pre-made Top Header Style
-15+ Pages on website
-Theme Options : Menu Style, Preloader,Hamburger Menu Styles, Social Icon , Mobile Menu styles, One click installation,One click theme color.
-Home Page : 4 Versions
-About Us: 3 versions
-Blog / Blog Detail
-Shop Styles, Shop Detail, Cart,Checkout & My Account Pages.
1. We have used shortcode [woo_product_filter] for applying filter section ‘Popular In Store ‘ that you can see at ‘Home V3’ on our demo site ie http://mercury-woocommerce.divithemecenter.com/home-v3/
2. Shop Module ie ‘Mercury Shop Module’ will work partially in the Front-End in latest Divi builder and is meant to work in that fashion only.
1. Updated latest v 1.1 which is fully compatible with Divi v4+ and added FAQ to guide you on how to make amendments in ‘ Mercury Theme ‘ for easy setup
2. Refer Installation Guide Below:
3. FAQ :
Kindly Refer The Bottom Section Of The Installation Guide For FAQ
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here