Maven is a child theme for the Divi Theme from Elegant Themes designed for Podcasters, Online Experts & Educators.
- 10 main pages: home, about, tools, freebies, courses, membership, community, podcast, blog and contact.
- Custom designed single post and single podcast pages.
- 2 long form sales pages.
- 2 subscription confirmation pages.
- 2 policy pages.
- Fully styled single post and single podcast pages
- Fully styled archive, category, search results and author pages.
- Taxonomy Layout Injector and Search Layout Injector plugins included.
- 3 custom Bloom forms (one fly-in and two pop-ups).
- Styling for Monarch on both podcasts and blog posts.
- Font Awesome integration.
- Blubrry PowerPress integration.
- Custom ‘reading progress’ bar on single posts.
- Custom ‘Subscribe to Podcast’ sticky toggle.
- Custom featured image dimensions, cross-browser compatible.
- Ability to add library layouts inside modules using a shortcode.
- Primary colour set in the stylesheet for quick and easy replacement.
Featuring a one click demo content install process to get your site looking like the demo in record time plus full video installation and set up tutorial.
It is highly recommended you use this child theme on a clean WordPress install.
The images in the demo are not included in this child theme (except the custom background images and the podcast subscribe link images), placeholder images are used with the correct sizing displayed.
Maven is compatible with:
Current Maven Version 1.0
This child theme requires the Divi parent theme to be installed. You need an active Elegant Themes subscription for this child theme to work which is not included in the purchase price of this product.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Changelog:Version 1.0 (Created)
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
You are free to use this Child Theme for both personal and commercial use on as many sites as you like for as long as you like. Support is provided for 6 months from the date of purchase. To receive support after 6 months you will need to purchase again. The child theme will continue to work without an additional purchase and you will still have access to updates, however Divi Soup is not responsible for any conflicts due to updates with WordPress, Divi or any third-party plugins or extensions. Support is NOT provided for any of the included third-party plugins, in order to obtain premium support for third-party plugins you must purchase a license directly from the vendor. Customisation support is NOT included.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here