Time limited introductory price available till 15th of June 2019
Presenting Lagoon for Divi
Lagoon is a creative WordPress theme for Divi websites that can be used for a variety of purposes, from software, startup and mobile apps to agencies, digital platforms and other online tools. Lagoon is made with 3 main guidelines in mind – Divi at the center of things, mobile-first, and powerful customization capabilities.
Prebuilt DiviBest PowerPanel
Beyond the modern design and the ease of use, Lagoon comes with a unique dashboard created completely for Divi, and provides an array of pre-built customization options – the DiviBest PowerPanel. The DiviBest PowerPanel allows you to add special features and change the functionality of different elements of your Divi theme and site and of various Divi modules, all directly from within the admin dashboard, all at the click of a button.
Fully Responsive & Stunningly Designed
Lagoon is 100% responsive and looks amazing on all types of screens and devices.
Easy & Quick One Click Demo Import
Create and duplicate the Lagoon demo site in under 30 seconds. One click. All done.
Why Lagoon is Awesome
- 12+ customized pages
- 20+ duplicable custom elements
- Custom blog, post & category designs
- Filterable FAQ page
- 404 & Coming Soon layouts
- Customized global footer
- Creative background animations
- Two contact forms with focus effects
- Menu CTA button
- Header backgrounds overlay effect
- One click installation of demo content
How PowerPanel Supercharge Your Site
- Enable SVG Support
- Enable FontAwesome Support
- Disable Lagoon Demo Import Page
- Enable Preloader
- Select Preloader Transition
- Select Preloader Icon, Size, Effect & Colors
- Exclude Pages from Search Results
- Select Custom 404 Page
- Hide Main Header Globally
- Enable Page Specific Header Hiding
- Enable Top Menu CTA Button
- Enable Page Specific Logo
- Define Different Logo On Scroll
- Hide Entire Footer Globally
- Hide Footer Widget Area
- Hide Footer Bottom Area
- Select Custom Footer Layout
- Disable URL in Blog Comments
- Disable Comments Sitewide
- Enable Comments Toggle Mode
- Open Divi Map Pin Details by Default
- Disable Divi Map Controls
- Make Divi Accordions Closed by Default
- Make Divi Accordions Closable
- Enable Full Width Header Icon Bounce Effect
- Select Full Width Header Icon Bounce Type
- Lazy Load Images
- Lazy Load Section Backgrounds
- Lazy Load Slider Background
Requirements & Info
- This child theme requires the Divi parent theme to be installed. You need an active Elegant Themes subscription for this child theme to work, which is not included in the purchase price of this product.
- It is highly recommended that you install this child theme on a fresh WordPress installation.
- Not all images in the demo are included in this child theme, but just the ones obtained at pixabay.com under Creative Commons CC0 license.
- After purchasing and downloading, make sure to read through the extensive documentation, detailing all aspects of setting up, installing and customizing the theme.
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
We understand that there can be issues whilst utilizing out of date browsers. Please ensure you use up to date browsers when using our vendor’s products. For DIVI Theme – Third Party Plugins may not perform as desired in the Divi Visual Builder if this is the case, please use the classic builder. We are working with our vendors to rectify this situation as quickly as possible. With the release of Divi 3.1 developer documentation and SOME support of third-party modules and plugins are now accessible through the visual builder.
Please be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the master theme that you are using in order to take advantage of our themes and plugins.
Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of Digital Downloads, Refunds are not possible unless the plugin or theme is unusable in your set up – we will require proof of this – please ensure that the product you are buying will do the job you want it too. In the case of Divi and Visual Builder compatibility – some plugins do not yet have 100% VB compatibility. Please check descriptions thoroughly to ascertain VB compatibility. Whilst every effort is made by our vendors to ensure compatibility with other themes, plugins and or web servers. This can never be guaranteed due to the many thousands of iterations in the wild. Please do not be afraid to ask the vendor for support by visiting the product page and clicking the relevant link. Warranty for fitness of products used on your installation is neither given nor implied.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
You have questions about your purchased plugin, theme or layout? Then use this form to get your answers as soon as possible. If you have a license key, please enter it here. You can find it in your account under "view details and downloads". Otherwise, please use the invoice id from your invoice.