KRIAR SIMPLE is a well-designed, modern, responsive and multipurpose Divi Child Theme for businesses, agencies, teams, individual professionals such as advisors, accountants, legal advisers, lawyers and so on. The template is perfectly designed for an incredible online presence to showcase business offerings, communicate updates and display portfolios. Knight offers two homepage variations (Normal and Extended – One Page). The piece is flexible enough to be applied on all niches not only core business service areas.
Kriar Simple is developed on Divi 3.0+ Theme for WordPress.
One Click Demo Content Install.
The child theme include 5 PAGES, 14 SECTIONS and some CSS EFFECTS.
INCLUDED IN YOUR DOWNLOAD
KRIAR SIMPLE DIVI CHILD THEME .zip FILE
KRIAR SIMPLE DIVI CHILD THEME FOLDER :
– Kriar SimpleCustomizer Settings.json (Customizer file)
– Kriar Simple Divi Theme Options.json (Theme Options file)
– kriarsimple.wordpress.xml (XML file for easy import)
– ALL LAYOUTS.json (All Layouts – Pages and Sections)
– ALL SECTIONS.json (All Sections Layouts)
– ALL PAGES.json (All Pages Layouts)
/SINGLE PAGES Folder:
– Include 5 Pages layouts (json files)
/INDIVIDUAL SECTIONS Folder:
– Include 13 Sections layouts (json files)
- A Hosted WordPress Site
- A Domain Name
- Divi Theme
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here