KARTONI GASTRO is a fully responsive Premium Divi Child-Theme developed specifically for all types of gastro business. Of course if you like this layout you can use it for all other kinds of business. Just change the images and the layout looks also perfect for agencies, consultants, sports and all other topics.
All pictures and texts are interchangeable. Colors are editable with the Divi-Page-Builder or some litte CSS customizations in the Child-Theme CSS.
- Sites: Home, About, Service, Contact
- Unique design
- Fully responsive page layouts for perfect view on smartphone and tablet
- Divi-Child.zip (functions.php, screenshot.png, style.css with customized CSS)
- json-file for Theme-Options
- json-file for Customizer Settings
- json-files for All Sites
- Demo-Content XML-File
- FontAwesome CDN for Icons
- Video-Introduction to import/install the page layouts and Child Theme
Kartoni Gastro is compatible with all major and well-coded plugins. For the gradient at front page Divi 3.0.x is necessary.
* We used images from different stock photo services. We don’t own the copyright rights. All images are just for demo use. If you want to buy these images, take a look to the stock photos text-file with all image IDs and links to purchase them.
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here