**********Elegant Themes Featured Plugin **********
Divi Mask is a module developed for the Divi Theme. It enables web designers to easily create interesting images by adding one of 54 preset masks. A heading and text area can be overlaid.
- Mask Image using Divi Mask built in presets or upload a custom SVG* or PNG
- Masks can be scaled, rotated, stretched to fill module and moved horizontally and vertically.
- Images can be flipped horizontally and moved anywhere within the module.
- Image opacity can be set.
- A heading can be added and positioned anywhere within the module and at any angle.
- A separate text area can be added and positioned anywhere within the module.
- All the usual settings for text are also available.
- Licenced for use on unlimited websites!
- 6 months support and FREE lifetime updates
- Full Visual Builder Compatibility
*A FREE third party plugin is required to allow SVG uploads to the WordPress media library.
Divi Mask will not work within a staging/sandbox environment or on a managed WordPress site or any other non-standard installation.
It will only work on a standard WordPress installation
or a sub domain on a standard installation
Checkout the documentation first and if you still need help open a support ticket.View Docs
Please scroll down for the support form
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here