A Divi child theme for attorneys and law firms. Divi Attorney is a child theme released for attorneys and the professionals carrying out legal practices. The Attorney is ready to use the Divi law firm child theme and has the standard pages required for creating a law firm website. The installation process is easy as the customers only have to extract the main file and then install the child theme.
This child theme is packed with pre-defined pages including about us, attorney profiles, service details, pricing, career, blog, contact and more. This will make your work easy as you just have to put your content after importing the pages. You can also set up a drop-down menu for services if you want to.
The theme design is responsive and compatible with standard device sizes.
1. Name of the main file is divi-attorney.zip. It needs to be extracted further before uploading.
2. The extracted zip file contains the following files: (1) divi-attorney.zip (2) Divi Customizer Settings.json (3) Divi Theme Options.json (4) content.xml (5) readme.txt (6) license.txt (7) widgets.txt
Installation & Setup
1. Install child theme using extracted divi-attorney.zip and activate it.
2. Navigate to Theme Customizer and import Divi Customizer Settings.json
3. Navigate to Divi theme panel and import Divi Theme Options.json
4. Navigate to Tools>>Import, then select WordPress import and import content.xml. This step will create all the pages and posts as on demo site.
5. Update content and images.
A single site license is valid for use on 1 website.
Extended license is valid for use on more than 1 website (including sites developed for clients).
Free update available for product lifetime.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
You have questions about your purchased plugin, theme or layout? Then use this form to get your answers as soon as possible. If you have a license key, please enter it here. You can find it in your account under "view details and downloads". Otherwise, please use the invoice id from your invoice.