BOULANGER is a premium Divi child theme designed for food bloggers. If you have always wanted to have your own recipe blog, Boulanger and Divi will make it easy for you to get started. NEW in version 2.0: Boulanger is integrated with the WP Recipe Maker plugin (free version), for consistent and attractive recipe formatting that is responsive across all devices.
Features of the Boulanger Theme
- Customized Divi Blog Module displays recipes with featured image and title in a grid format.
- Custom single recipe template includes support for Pinterest-optimized image size, “jump to recipe” link for people who want to skip the article and get right to the recipe.
- Custom archive pages to display recipes by category or tag in a grid format, with customized pagination with page numbers rather than next and previous links.
- Custom search results page includes the search term and number of results found with customized pagination.
- 2 home page layout options
- 2 recipe index page layout options
- Integrated social sharing menu with Font Awesome icons, pre-formatted for key social networks for food bloggers: Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ – just add links to your accounts.
- Styled Divi Optin Module – full width and sidebar – to build your email list – just connect to your mailing list provider account.
- Optional header and footer full width widget areas that support leaderboard ad size if you will be signing up with an advertising network.
- Pinch to zoom enabled, so people can zoom in to see the recipe ingredients if they need to.
- Includes the Divi Widget Builder function by SJ James – allowing you to use Divi modules in sidebar widget areas
- Custom sidebar and footer recipe photo grid layouts allows you to show a selection of recipes from all or selected categories in your sidebar or footer.
- Neutral colour scheme to let your beautiful food photography shine (but you can also easily add your own colours through the Divi theme settings).
The Boulanger child theme requires that you have the Divi parent theme for WordPress installed. It is not included with this product. The current version of this theme (V2.0) is compatible with Divi v 3.24 or later. Please make sure you are using PHP version 7 or more, you can ask your host for confirmation.
Once purchased, you are free to use this Child Theme for both personal and commercial use on as many sites as you like for as long as you like. You cannot resell or redistribute the theme or any of its parts to anyone else. Support is provided for 6 months from the date of purchase. The theme will continue to work without any additional payment but Divi Diva will not be responsible for any conflicts due to updates by Divi, WordPress or any third party plugins or extensions.
Please note that while this theme is pre-configured to work with the WP Recipe Maker plugin, we cannot provide support for the plugin beyond the installation instructions provided. Please contact WP Recipe Maker directly for support if required.
The images in the demo are not included in the child theme package. The child theme includes placeholder images with the correct sizing.
NOTE: Previous versions of Boulanger used the WP Ultimate Recipe plugin. As of Version 2.o it now uses the WP Recipe Maker plugin (from the same developer). The developer is recommending people use their new plugin as it is the one they will be developing going forward. Boulanger will still work with the WP Ultimate Recipe plugin, but the new version (2.0) comes packaged with WP Recipe Maker.
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
V2.0 June 2019
- added support for WP Recipe Maker plugin
- file updates to maintain compatibility with Divi 3.24 and up
V1.3 June 2018
- style updates to maintain compatibility with Divi 3.5 and up
V1.2 January 2018
- style updates to maintain compatibility with Divi 3.0.89 and up
V1.1 October 2017
- style updates to maintain compatibility with Divi 3.0.83 and up
V1.0 September 2016
- initial release
This theme, layout or plugin is comprised of two parts.
1. The PHP code and integrated HTML are licensed under the General Public
License (GPL). You will find a copy of the GPL in the same directory as this
2. All other parts, including but not limited to the CSS code, images and design are
copyrighted by the vendor concerned and are NOT licensed under GPL.
This license allows the item to be used in projects for either personal or commercial use by you or on behalf of a client. The item cannot be offered for resale either on its own, in part, or as part of a larger project including that being part of a hosting offer. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
We understand that there can be issues whilst utilizing out of date browsers. Please ensure you use up to date browsers when using our vendor’s products. For DIVI Theme – Third Party Plugins may not perform as desired in the Divi Visual Builder if this is the case, please use the classic builder. We are working with our vendors to rectify this situation as quickly as possible. With the release of Divi 3.1 developer documentation and SOME support of third-party modules and plugins are now accessible through the visual builder.
Please be aware that you will need an amount of experience in the master theme that you are using in order to take advantage of our themes and plugins.
Please make your decision to purchase based upon your skill level to see if our products fit your needs. Due to the nature of Digital Downloads, Refunds are not possible unless the plugin or theme is unusable in your set up – we will require proof of this – please ensure that the product you are buying will do the job you want it too. In the case of Divi and Visual Builder compatibility – some plugins do not yet have 100% VB compatibility. Please check descriptions thoroughly to ascertain VB compatibility. Whilst every effort is made by our vendors to ensure compatibility with other themes, plugins and or web servers. This can never be guaranteed due to the many thousands of iterations in the wild. Please do not be afraid to ask the vendor for support by visiting the product page and clicking the relevant link. Warranty for fitness of products used on your installation is neither given nor implied.
*Support is provided by vendors directly.
Please login to access the support form. you can do so here